• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.O ..2.0

Nm

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      I don't want that fucking cockroach anywhere near the eagles.

1. he is a cowboy
      2. he is shot
      Point 1 I'm in agreement with, but I don't think the guy is entirely shot. When he was good, he was great, but lots of baggage came with that. I think he could be a very productive WR for a year or three, but one that thinks he should be paid for time and a half what he's worth, and that is far from appealing, cockroach notwithstanding. With him gone and Witten at 36 to start the season next year, Cockroaches going to have to make a splash in the draft or on the scrapheap to fill up that offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        I don't want that fucking cockroach anywhere near the eagles.

1. he is a cowboy
        2. he is shot
        It's hard to ignore the fact that Dez's demise coincided perfectly with Dakota's arrival.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          I would put money on the fact that he pulls a Desean and stays in the division even lobbying to the iggs on a 1 year cheap deal just to win a super bowl and throw a fuck you to Jerry
          He's already lobbying to play in the NFCE. There's only one reigning Super Bowl Champion playing in that division, so you can guess what his preference is.

How he'd fit in as a WR4, I have no idea. But I have no concerns on the locker room cancer front. None whatsoever. I have absolute faith in this coach and the leadership of this team to handle any ego.

Comment

foreskins make sense

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            i could see him going to washington. their WRs suck and he wants to face dallas twice a year.
            Do they have the cash? Seems like it might be terrell pryor 2.0 for them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              He's already lobbying to play in the NFCE. There's only one reigning Super Bowl Champion playing in that division, so you can guess what his preference is.

How he'd fit in as a WR4, I have no idea. But I have no concerns on the locker room cancer front. None whatsoever. I have absolute faith in this coach and the leadership of this team to handle any ego.
              If he came to the Eagles I don't see how it would be on anything more than a prove-it deal. Maybe multi-year like Smith had, but no long term risk.

I made it pretty clear earlier I don't care much about the sentimentality aspects. I want the Eagles to dominate. I hate the Patriots second only to the Cowboys and I was more than happy to see Long and Blount help the Eagles.

If Roseman and Pederson think they can get him cheap to help them out and stick it to the Cowboys in 2018 I'm fine with it. Also, given that Jeffery may miss some time he could be useful early in the season.
              Last edited by TerpEagle; 04-13-2018, 03:10 PM.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

But I have no concerns on the locker room cancer front. None whatsoever. I have absolute faith in this coach and the leadership of this team to handle any ego.
                I agree with this which is why, in theory, I honestly wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in for a year. I don't think the guy has been in any real trouble since earlier in his career. He's a jacka$$ but he's not an Odell Beckham type jacka$$. In reality though, we're fine at WR. I really don't think we need him. For a WR4 I'd rather give a younger, non ex-Cowboy, a chance.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

DeMarco Murray
                  Miles Austin
                  Chris Boniol
                  Darren Smith (1997 Andy Harmon/Chris T. Jones/Jamie Asher Memorial Award winner)

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    DeMarco Murray
                    Miles Austin
                    Chris Boniol
                    Darren Smith (1997 Andy Harmon/Chris T. Jones/Jamie Asher Memorial Award winner)
                    Cockaroach signings never work out.

DeRoacho !
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I simply can’t believe any Eagles fan would entertain signing Bryant. Some things you can’t be rational or unemotional about. He’s a cockroach and I draw the line.

Name one roach the Eagles signed who worked out. One. The stink of Dallas is almost as bad as the stink of Chip (a believer in cockroach talent as we know).

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                        If he came to the Eagles I don't see how it would be on anything more than a prove-it deal. Maybe multi-year like Smith had, but no long term risk.

I made it pretty clear earlier I don't care much about the sentimentality aspects. I want the Eagles to dominate. I hate the Patriots second only to the Cowboys and I was more than happy to see Long and Blount help the Eagles.

If Roseman and Pederson think they can get him cheap to help them out and stick it to the Cowboys in 2018 I'm fine with it. Also, given that Jeffery may miss some time he could be useful early in the season.
                        The sticking it the Cowboys aspect has definite appeal. I don't see the fit, but I didn't build the best team in the NFL last year. If Lord of the Rings Howie sees a use for him and can make it work financially, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be excited about that.

Comment

why are we debating a former cockroach?

YOU DON'T SIGN THEM, EVER!! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S RANDY WHITE COMING OFF HIS ROOKIE SEASON.

NO!!!

WIRE!!!

HANGERS!!!!

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-13-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                            I simply can’t believe any Eagles fan would entertain signing Bryant. Some things you can’t be rational or unemotional about. He’s a cockroach and I draw the line.

Name one roach the Eagles signed who worked out. One. The stink of Dallas is almost as bad as the stink of Chip (a believer in cockroach talent as we know).
                            Herschel Walker.

Comment

you couldn't be more incorrect.

Hershel's cockroach stank presence not only robbed us of any chance to win a super bowl in the 1992-93 season but also caused God to tell Reggie to go to Green Bay that offseason rather than play in Philly with a cockroach Dallass Cowboy.

Those are the facts and they are indisputable!
                              Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-13-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I hope to God the foreskins sign him.

Comment

Working...
                                X