Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostradimbus Sees All

Don't argue with me, I'm right. Here's what happens the rest of the way:

Chicago: Trap Game. The Eagles start strong then struggle in a bad weather game. The Eagles are looking forward to their two week trip to California. They squeak by but Chicago covers the spread. 10-1.

Seattle: Despite Pete Carrol calling for an opening onsides kick (like the pickle juice game), two fake field goals and one pooch punt, all of which backfire while the camera shows Coach Carrol unambiguously breathing through his mouth on the sideline with an "I'm an Eli-level dumbfuck" look on his face, Russell Wilson throws four TD's each of which are thrown after he runs around for 40 seconds behind the line of scrimmage, closes his eyes and heaves the ball nowhere in particular. Too tough to beat that shit. 10-2.

Rams: By this game, the Bulb sees the wheels coming off the Lambs. The Eagles stack the box to stop Gurley and Woods might be back in the lineup but won't be healthy. The Rams are psychologically reeling from the can of whup ass the Saints opened up on them and go down meekly as the Eagles DBs for the most part shut out the passing game. The Eagles OL holds up sufficiently to give Wentz time to torch a suspect secondary. 11-2.

Giants: By this time Eli could be sitting. The Giants will play the Eagles as tough as they did in the first game, and the Eagles will again struggle with a windy and cold day. Interesting that Wentz hasn't had much experience playing in the cold... The Eagles will be washed out due to their two week California tour and the fact that they didn't get back to Philly until 5.00am on Monday morning due to the Rams game getting flexed by NBC. But the Birds pull it out as Eli sets a record by fumbling, throwing an interception, and enthusiastically mouth-breathing during the same play. 12-2. (PS this is the game the Bulb wavered on, they could lose this due to fatigue)

Oakland: Speaking of traveling cross country into bad conditions, the Bulb doesn't see anything good happening here for Oaktown. As a matter of fact, on Christmas Day, Amari Cooper sets a record by dropping four passes on one pass. Nobody's ever done that before. Forensic NFL watchers spend years trying to figure out how he did it. 13-2.

Dallas: Zeke is back. Even if they win, Dallas will not make the wild card where they would be a dangerous matchup for anyone now that they are healthy at OT and LB. But they are in line behind too many other teams, as the Panthers, the Lions and the Seahawks all stand in front of them. The Eagles are fighting for the #1 seed with New Orleans and Minnesota, as both those teams have 13 wins going into the game. The Eagles play hard in the first half but lose as Gomer rests players despite the home field advantage issue. 13-3.

Playoffs:

Week One Bye.

Week Two: Rematch against Panthers in Philly. Cam runs around a lot and wears a weird post game suit that has blinking lights sewn into the lapels and tin foil and Cheerios strung together with dental floss. But that isn't enough and the Eagles prevail in a shootout, 42-37.

NFC Championship game v. Falcons. The Eagles catch a break when New Orleans loses in its first game and so are home to Matty Ice. The Eagles are game but they can't outscore the Falcons and lose in yet another NFC Championship game. Gomer is after all a chip off the FF block. Wentz is not yet sufficiently experienced to come up large in this game but he gains valuable experience for the succeeding years.

The Falcons go on to the SB and beat the snot out of Pittsburgh.

Don't argue with me, I'm always right. Except for when I'm wrong.
    DB

Saints leave the "comforts of the dome" story seems so much more realistic. Falcons look mortal this year. Brees leading the Saints down the field so he can ride off into the sunset in a (soon-to-be) classic Brady vs. Brees matchup also makes too much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      Saints leave the "comforts of the dome" story seems so much more realistic. Falcons look mortal this year. Brees leading the Saints down the field so he can ride off into the sunset in a (soon-to-be) classic Brady vs. Brees matchup also makes too much sense.
      Agreed. There's a chicken choke in the weeks ahead waiting for us

Comment

The Aints Running game is scary, with Bress behind that

they have showed they can come in here and win,,this team is much deeper and better defensively than the Chipper team that lost that game..

I'll take any dome team outside in the Title game..so I guess we would be the 1st to lose an NFC CCG To a dome team in the History of football...and a team we have owned in the post season In Philly "Atlanta"...Ok we'll see.

I would not want to Face Bress after the week off in the Div Round. A slow start there would be death.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

The Bulb could get on board with that

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Agreed. There's a chicken choke in the weeks ahead waiting for us
          This year is a learning year for Wentz et al. I think though that the Steelers will victimize the Patriots defense though. And either Brees or Matty Ice can take down the Steelers.
          DB

Comment

Basically, you don’t know shit

Still waiting to see the first time Nostrildimbus gets it correct.

And by the way.......it isn’t cold in North Dakota (wherever the hell that is)?

This is THE YEAR baby!
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

We agree. I don’t know shit.

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              Still waiting to see the first time Nostrildimbus gets it correct.

And by the way.......it isn’t cold in North Dakota (wherever the hell that is)?

This is THE YEAR baby!
              But NDSU plays in a dome.
              DB

Comment

I knew that

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                But NDSU plays in a dome.
                But you’ve still got to get the place and get inside. That counts.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Moonwalking hippie

But you’ve still got to get the place and get inside. That counts.
                  That’s like saying “sometimes I take frozen dinners out of the freezer so I can play in the cold.”
                  DB

Comment

I know you did that too!

That’s like saying “sometimes I take frozen dinners out of the freezer so I can play in the cold.”
                    No surprise there.

ps.....Whitewave sure seems to start the Thanksgiving Day holiday early.

Comment

WhiteWave n’exige pas

No surprise there.

ps.....Whitewave sure seems to start the Thanksgiving Day holiday early.
                      Maintenant nous sommes “DanoneWave”. How precious is that?
                      DB

Comment

I thought you were going to say........

Maintenant nous sommes “DanoneWave”. How precious is that?
                        "DakWave"

Comment

Lol

"DakWave"
                          I feel like Rick Moranis. “That wasn’t my decision! I just approved the decision! Don’t you see the difference?”
                          DB

Comment

Don't argue with me, I'm right. Here's what happens the rest of the way:

Chicago: Trap Game. The Eagles start strong then struggle in a bad weather game. The Eagles are looking forward to their two week trip to California. They squeak by but Chicago covers the spread. 10-1.

Seattle: Despite Pete Carrol calling for an opening onsides kick (like the pickle juice game), two fake field goals and one pooch punt, all of which backfire while the camera shows Coach Carrol unambiguously breathing through his mouth on the sideline with an "I'm an Eli-level dumbfuck" look on his face, Russell Wilson throws four TD's each of which are thrown after he runs around for 40 seconds behind the line of scrimmage, closes his eyes and heaves the ball nowhere in particular. Too tough to beat that shit. 10-2.

Rams: By this game, the Bulb sees the wheels coming off the Lambs. The Eagles stack the box to stop Gurley and Woods might be back in the lineup but won't be healthy. The Rams are psychologically reeling from the can of whup ass the Saints opened up on them and go down meekly as the Eagles DBs for the most part shut out the passing game. The Eagles OL holds up sufficiently to give Wentz time to torch a suspect secondary. 11-2.

Giants: By this time Eli could be sitting. The Giants will play the Eagles as tough as they did in the first game, and the Eagles will again struggle with a windy and cold day. Interesting that Wentz hasn't had much experience playing in the cold... The Eagles will be washed out due to their two week California tour and the fact that they didn't get back to Philly until 5.00am on Monday morning due to the Rams game getting flexed by NBC. But the Birds pull it out as Eli sets a record by fumbling, throwing an interception, and enthusiastically mouth-breathing during the same play. 12-2. (PS this is the game the Bulb wavered on, they could lose this due to fatigue)

Oakland: Speaking of traveling cross country into bad conditions, the Bulb doesn't see anything good happening here for Oaktown. As a matter of fact, on Christmas Day, Amari Cooper sets a record by dropping four passes on one pass. Nobody's ever done that before. Forensic NFL watchers spend years trying to figure out how he did it. 13-2.

Dallas: Zeke is back. Even if they win, Dallas will not make the wild card where they would be a dangerous matchup for anyone now that they are healthy at OT and LB. But they are in line behind too many other teams, as the Panthers, the Lions and the Seahawks all stand in front of them. The Eagles are fighting for the #1 seed with New Orleans and Minnesota, as both those teams have 13 wins going into the game. The Eagles play hard in the first half but lose as Gomer rests players despite the home field advantage issue. 13-3.

Playoffs:

Week One Bye.

Week Two: Rematch against Panthers in Philly. Cam runs around a lot and wears a weird post game suit that has blinking lights sewn into the lapels and tin foil and Cheerios strung together with dental floss. But that isn't enough and the Eagles prevail in a shootout, 42-37.

NFC Championship game v. Falcons. The Eagles catch a break when New Orleans loses in its first game and so are home to Matty Ice. The Eagles are game but they can't outscore the Falcons and lose in yet another NFC Championship game. Gomer is after all a chip off the FF block. Wentz is not yet sufficiently experienced to come up large in this game but he gains valuable experience for the succeeding years.

The Falcons go on to the SB and beat the snot out of Pittsburgh.

Don't argue with me, I'm always right. Except for when I'm wrong.
                            Your name fits

Comment

Did you ever lookup schumck in the dictionary, you will find your picture!
                              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                              X