Dallas is the biggest NFC threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas is the biggest NFC threat

I’m talking about eye test not record. Prescott is able to put the ball in a RB’s hand (whether it is Elliott or not) and rely on his o line. Prescott also can do the run pass option and pull the ball and run himself. Defensively they are more suspect than Minnesota and Seattle but that running game can control huge hunks of time.

I think they are the real challenge in the NFC. Not that statistics mean much about prediction but the predictions agree w me:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...l-predictions/
    DB

Scared say your scared.

Comment

I’m trembling with fear

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
      Scared say your scared.
      I can’t work with all these tears in my eyeses.
      DB

Comment

Go back and look at our loss to them last year

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        I’m talking about eye test not record. Prescott is able to put the ball in a RB’s hand (whether it is Elliott or not) and rely on his o line. Prescott also can do the run pass option and pull the ball and run himself. Defensively they are more suspect than Minnesota and Seattle but that running game can control huge hunks of time.

I think they are the real challenge in the NFC. Not that statistics mean much about prediction but the predictions agree w me:

We were no where close to as good as we are now and we still made a game of it. If Cox and Co. can keep Zeke from going off, and I think they can, we have a pretty good shot of winning on the 19th. Then it comes down to Dak vs. Carson, and there is where we have the advantage. Their D is not as good as ours and there is no way we go into Big D smelling ourselves, the boys are already getting a lot of fluff after beating KC. A win on the 19th will stifle the Dallass is the best in NFC talk that too many are already espousing, and don't think our guys don't know that.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I agree with every bit of this

They're the defending division champs, they're hot, they're confident, and they're at home. All of the experts will be picking them in this game.

Get 8-1 out of your heads and prepare for this one like you're double-digit underdogs. With a great, big chip on your shoulders.

I think that's exactly what they'll do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

Defensively they suck, did you watch the Rams game or how about yesterday just before 1/2 time, They have a couple good pieces but.... oh yeah lost to Denver..... Eagles will kill them both games and end this bullshit...

Comment

As you say, the Birds were no where as good last year--and they had a double digit lead in the 4th qtr. When Pederson called that ridiculous screen to Sproles that got blown up then passed on the FG, that's what turned the tide--and it went to overtime.

This year, they have better recievers and Dallas has not played a team that can rotate backs as the Eagles can now. When you start with Blount, then go to Ajayi, then go to Clement, plus with Ertz and Jeffrey, Hollins, Smith, etc, Dallas will be stretched.

Defensively, they know they have to stop whomever is going to be running the ball first and then put pressure on Prescott. They have to come up the middle and the ends can't lose contain on the outside.

Comment

IT'S GONNA BE A KNOCKDOWN DRAG OUT HARD HITTING AFFAIR. IF WE SPLIT WITH FAGS, I KNOW IT'S SACRILEGIOUS, BUT... I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT......

THEY ARE ONE OF THE THREATS IN NFC, ABSOLUTELY.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

F*ck Dallas

Dallas Suck.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Taking on several playoff potential teams....

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                    IT'S GONNA BE A KNOCKDOWN DRAG OUT HARD HITTING AFFAIR. IF WE SPLIT WITH FAGS, I KNOW IT'S SACRILEGIOUS, BUT... I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT......

....besides Dallas, those 2 west coast games could be very telling. Would anybody have believed the turnaround the Rams have made???

Despite DC showing off some flaws of Seattle that is not an easy game by any means.

Besides that....fuck Dallas not once but twice...I'm not settling for a split with those shits......fuck'em twice.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

AND another thing ...shame on you DSG!!!!

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

......concede a split with Dallas???!!! Damn straight that is sacrilegious!!!

Take 2 shots of Wild Turkey, bow your head and give me 10 Dallas Sucks!!
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                        ....besides Dallas, those 2 west coast games could be very telling. Would anybody have believed the turnaround the Rams have made???

Despite DC showing off some flaws of Seattle that is not an easy game by any means.

Besides that....fuck Dallas not once but twice...I'm not settling for a split with those shits......fuck'em twice.
                        Skins winning in Seattle was unreal, they played with a mash unit. Proves nothing’s a given for sure, but the Iggs finally have a team built for all conditions. Doesn’t always work this way but Iggs play their best game, Dallas plays their best game, Iggs win, way more weapons and a pissed off front seven.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                          ......concede a split with Dallas???!!! Damn straight that is sacrilegious!!!

Take 2 shots of Wild Turkey, bow your head and give me 10 Dallas Sucks!!
                          YESSIR BOSS. SORRY FOR MY MISGUIDED UNTHOUGHTFULNESS.

JUST A FEELING, BUT FROM THE TIME SCHED CAME OUT I THOUGHT, OK SPLIT WITH COWFAGS, AND SKINS. DOUBLE UP ON GNATS.

DALLAS SUCKS,, DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS DALLAS SUCKS. NO GOBBLE IN HOUSE THOUGH, BUT DID XO BRANDY.

NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY IT BUT MY BROTHER AND I DROVE 700 MILES OUT OF OUR WAY, STARTING SLAMMIN BEERS AT 430 A.M. IN NEW MEXICO AND STOPPED TO PISS ON TEXAS STADIUM. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL... YEA F DALLAS, BUT..........
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

i agree that dallas and NO are the other two NFC teams that pass the eye test.

maybe i'm a prisoner to the moment but i don't think KC is that good. i'd put pittsburgh and NE ahead of them in the AFC.

Comment

Working...
                            X