No announcement yet.

Eagles season predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought this initially, but the eagles are 1-point favorites at washington. i have no idea why. but i'm gonna go all mikey miss and say this means we finally beat the skins.

Comment

I think the Wash. game may define the season.
      If they can't beat them, how can they beat these "better" teams
      they'll play later on?

Comment

Bump...some of you "fans" have sum esplainin to do!

Originally posted by Mt Iggle View Post
        I say 9-7 as well.
        It is bad to be reminded of the years waiting.
        I thought 30 yrs. ago that there'd be time for a SB victory.
        But that time is getting shorter. Another 50 years?
        I predicted Dullas 8-8 and Da Birds to go 10-6 although I thought 11-5 was plenty dooable
        Last edited by TRENT; 11-20-2017, 11:40 AM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

For the record, you we're probably the only one that was baked when you posted.

Comment

I love it cause you look like an idiot.

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            secondly I can smoke 50 joints and my Football IQ would still be 200 points above yours!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I'm pretty sure you're the last guy on here who should be talking about IQs. Your posts read like an eye chart.

Comment

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

I'm pretty sure you're the last guy on here who should be talking about IQs. Your posts read like an eye chart.
                its a chat board, ur no where's near me kid,,waaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah wahhhhhhaaaaaaa! MY TEAM IS 9-1....cry cry cry!

La Ref lurking in the shadows waiting for that elusive L so he can post!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  ur no where's near me kid,
                  u got dat write

Comment

u got dat write
                    WRITE? WRITE WHAT?

OH RIGHT.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

BAKE, BAKE WHAT, PIES?

10 WINS WAS ALSO MY THOUGHT. MAYBE 11.

OH AND TRENT, PUTTING MY ORDER IN FOR PULLED PORK FOR YOUR NEXT GAYTE. THAT SHOT ROCKS.

Comment

This team isn't going anywhere this year and most likely next year. They have only one real weapon for Wentz on offense (Jeffery) and he will most likely get hurt at some point. Sproles and Blount will be gone after this season and that leaves them with no real runningbacks. Ertz only shows up in December when the team is typically vying for a better draft spot. Once Peters regresses, which will come sooner than later, the offensive line is going to become a big concern. The defense still doesn't have a proven cornerback.

What's even worse is they don't have the draft picks to fix the problems and have to rely on Howie's Dream Teams in free agency again. They're back to having a quarterback waste years due to not having the appropriate skill positions around him.

This is why the hype is not there for this team. The focus will shift to the Sixers. The fanbase knows Howie can't do it. I'm starting to think Joe Douglas isn't any better.
                        UUUMMMM OK.

Comment

You know what,,,Bingo!

U got it!

how dare you post like you Text,
                          what a maroon!
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

This team isn't going anywhere this year and most likely next year. They have only one real weapon for Wentz on offense (Jeffery) and he will most likely get hurt at some point. Sproles and Blount will be gone after this season and that leaves them with no real runningbacks. Ertz only shows up in December when the team is typically vying for a better draft spot. Once Peters regresses, which will come sooner than later, the offensive line is going to become a big concern. The defense still doesn't have a proven cornerback.

What's even worse is they don't have the draft picks to fix the problems and have to rely on Howie's Dream Teams in free agency again. They're back to having a quarterback waste years due to not having the appropriate skill positions around him.

This is why the hype is not there for this team. The focus will shift to the Sixers. The fanbase knows Howie can't do it. I'm starting to think Joe Douglas isn't any better.
                            this is just too awesome not to quote again.

Comment

Level of Agreement with his post: 100%

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              this is just too awesome not to quote again.
                              I was total Doom and Gloom on this year. Or Dim and Gloom. Whatever. Delighted to be a moron on this subject.
                              DB

Comment

to be honest I didn't read it...just bumped it

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                                UUUMMMM OK.
                                but seriously folks could you be more down on this team???
                                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                                X