Clear All

• Video of Halladay's crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttf_EzEkxBk&sns=em

Very sad

why would I need to see this?

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      why would I need to see this?
      Fuck TMZ. There's no good reason for this to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        Well it sounds like Roys family is going to go after the manufacturer of the plane, they may think differently about it if he was “showboating” or flying the plane in a way it’s not intended to be flown.

Comment

Yeah, I’m not watching this.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            Well it sounds like Roys family is going to go after the manufacturer of the plane, they may think differently about it if he was “showboating” or flying the plane in a way it’s not intended to be flown.
            I'm pretty sure it was a sport plane. He might have pushed it too far but probably not too far out of its range.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yeah I also saw where that particular aircraft was being marketed as a “jet-ski with wings” and was meant to be flown close to the water, which is not a wise thing to do in any kind of aircraft.

What I was getting at is it sounded like Roys family were going to go after the manufacturer for mechanical failure, because of its poor track record. However this video seems to show him flying very dangerously and witnesses said he had been flying that way all week.

Either way its a terribly sad outcome.
              Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-08-2017, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Really? I did'nt even look

Comment

morbid curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                    There's plenty of reason for this to exist. When you plan to file a lawsuit against the plane manufacturer this video will be the biggest piece of evidence for both sides.

Comment

Working...
                    X