Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGGLES CONS ON NFL NETWORK NOW....

YUP
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Watching now and

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    YUP
    I think Corey Clement can help us even more this weekend. I would be curious to see him and Ajayi lined up together.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      I think Corey Clement can help us even more this weekend. I would be curious to see him and Ajayi lined up together.
      I watched on NFL Gamepass earlier. Rewatched a number of plays.

Could not help to come to two conclusions:

Wind was a factor.

Foles got stronger as he played on. He looked like he was getting his sh*t together in the second half.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Doug adjusted for Foles

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Foles got stronger as he played on. He looked like he was getting his sh*t together in the second half.
        he didn't do too much adjusting in the 1st half, but he does (and always seems to) in the 2nd half.

I keep hearing the the Viqueens will just make Foles throw deep(er) and take away the short routes. NO ONE could throw deep last game.

Comment

He ran the same shit he ran in the first half on the TD drive Blount scored on that he ran in the second half.

The offensive line fucked up the Falcons ... they do that to the Vikings, it's on.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

PS - I do think he adjusted for Foles ... I just think he was doing it the whole game ... he ran that Chip Kelly college RPO shit that Foles likes.

And I agree that Foles appeared more in command as the game went on.

Comment

clement had a nice game catching the ball out of the backfield. especially with foles in the game i feel like he and ajayi are more valuable than blount. and i like blount. but i see why he didn't draw any interest until after the draft last year.

Comment

It was nice to watch that without the stomach acid. Such a likeable team.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

thanks, I was confused

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  PS - I do think he adjusted for Foles ... I just think he was doing it the whole game ... he ran that Chip Kelly college RPO shit that Foles likes.

And I agree that Foles appeared more in command as the game went on.
                  I'll buy that.

I was very annoyed when he came out w/ the Foles bomb to start the game (few if any QBs could have made a good throw in that wind). foles just looked better in the 2nd, but you're right about the TD drive.

Also, Doug's use of RBs also looks better in retrospect, but at the time, I'm often wondering why he picks a certain RB for a certain time. Having Clement on the goal line during the fumble being one of the more frustrating ones.
                  Last edited by JuTMSY4; 01-16-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

weird play call, but i like clement in on the goal line. blount is marketed as a short yardage back but that's not when he did his best work this season. i don't really like having him in at the goal line. takes away a lot of the playbook.

Comment

The hand-off to Agholor after yelling back to Ajayi was genius. Of course, they ran it again later in the game, and it fooled no one.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                        I'll buy that.

I was very annoyed when he came out w/ the Foles bomb to start the game (few if any QBs could have made a good throw in that wind). foles just looked better in the 2nd, but you're right about the TD drive.

Also, Doug's use of RBs also looks better in retrospect, but at the time, I'm often wondering why he picks a certain RB for a certain time. Having Clement on the goal line during the fumble being one of the more frustrating ones.
                        FROM WHAT I'VE READ, HEARD DUCE STALEY PICS THE RUNNING BACKS FOR THE PLAYS.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I saw that play again and it looked like the motion receiver didn't time his run right and there was a 3-way collision at the handoff.

Comment

you're probably right

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            I saw that play again and it looked like the motion receiver didn't time his run right and there was a 3-way collision at the handoff.
                            but I'm just speaking globally about having Clement there. Art's right though - Clement provides a lot more options there. Alls well that ends well and BDN came up with a clutch snag of the loose ball.

Comment

He's actually not a bad inside runner either.

Comment

Working...
                              X