Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dullass Fans fly Banner over Eagles Practice

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...eagles_pr.html

The plane, carrying a banner saying "We Still Dem Boys #SacksComing" made circles around Lincoln Financial Field just as the National Athem was finishing up on Military Appreciation Day.
    https://twitter.com/DCBlueStar/statu...592449/photo/1

Stay classy boys...

Is that even English?

Comment

sounds pretty homoerotic.

Comment

to quote Riccardo

geigh

Comment

I am stunned by how gay this is

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

I'm trying to write something pithy about the banner, but I'm at a loss for words. This is so fucking dumb I'm almost embarrassed for these douchebag cowpie fans that are dancing gleefully over this.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

well, you know they're the local fans

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            (not that there's anything wrong with that)

I'm trying to write something pithy about the banner, but I'm at a loss for words. This is so fucking dumb I'm almost embarrassed for these douchebag cowpie fans that are dancing gleefully over this.
            Who definitely go to Flyers games.

Bunch of jagoffs.

Comment

NJ.com said Greg Hardy has something to do with it ? So a thug had something to do with a rival on a team he has not played for yet.

Comment

So apparently

This guy E-rock who does a lot of YouTube Eagles vids started a Go Fund Me after word got out about Hardy's banner to get one to fly over the Cowboys training camp out in California with a banner reading "We Got Demarco".... and the fuggin plane crashes during takeoff at the airport. What are the odds? Sad thing is the pilot dies in the crash...

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...321181411.html

Evidently that was the plane because he posted about it on his GFM page.
                "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

E-rock? Who is this asshole?

It is a tragedy that the pilot died. I feel terrible for his family.

But back to E-rock.....this schmuck can take his Go Fund Me request and stick it up his douchebag ass! Gosh, what a modern guy.......asking for other people's money to do something cool (not).

Sometimes I hate the Internet.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                    It is a tragedy that the pilot died. I feel terrible for his family.

But back to E-rock.....this schmuck can take his Go Fund Me request and stick it up his douchebag ass! Gosh, what a modern guy.......asking for other people's money to do something cool (not).

Sometimes I hate the Internet.
                    Actually, he started his GFM account for the plane first, from what I understand. Cowboys fans found out and started their own and then Hardy offered to finish funding it, but he wanted to hijack the text on the banner. It was originally going to be "We got the division" in response to "We got Murray" and Hardy wanted to change it to "We still dem Boyz #sackscoming."

It's all very dumb.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Just about as dumb

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                      Actually, he started his GFM account for the plane first, from what I understand. Cowboys fans found out and started their own and then Hardy offered to finish funding it, but he wanted to hijack the text on the banner. It was originally going to be "We got the division" in response to "We got Murray" and Hardy wanted to change it to "We still dem Boyz #sackscoming."

It's all very dumb.
                      as you taking time to research this crap. That's about 15 minutes of your life you're never getting back.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                        as you taking time to research this crap. That's about 15 minutes of your life you're never getting back.
                        Oh, it's been out there for weeks. It was just scheduled for today.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                        X