A question for Sunday Ticket streamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for Sunday Ticket streamers

Is content strictly live broadcast, or is there an option to start games from the beginning?

I'll admit I didn't look very hard, but I couldn't find any information on this on their site.
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 08-11-2015, 06:56 PM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

I believe you can start from beginning...

Comment

My uninformed guess is that while games are in progress you get to see them in progress. Sunday Ticket is more like live streaming if I am not mistaken

After over I guess if you want to watch a game from the beginning you need NFL Game Pass.

Let me know what you find out but I doubt I am wrong.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I had it for years

and had the DVR service as well. The only way you can do that is to record the game,,set up all the eagles games to DVR and there ya go
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Hey Trent PM me your email if you get a chance
          --------

Comment

NP, you have incoming

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Hey Trent PM me your email if you get a chance
            if you could Pm your email for your Paypal account,,Id like to kick the board some $$$ before the season start,,thanks
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I had Game Pass Europe last year which I imagine is the same as streaming Sunday Ticket.

When a game is in progress, there is no option to start it from the beginning. HOWEVER, you can rewind to any point in the game, and the most important feature is that the Game Pass(or in this case Sunday Ticket) homepage does not show the score. It only says "in progress" or "final." I started a few games late. My strategy was to start the game, put my hand in front of my face so that all I could see was the bottom of the screen, and scrub to the beginning so that I could watch the game "no spoilers."

Hope that helps.

Comment

This is helpful, thanks! So when you rewind, can you only rewind to the point where you started watching?

Certain channels on Sling have this feature and it's great.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  I had Game Pass Europe last year which I imagine is the same as streaming Sunday Ticket.
                  Game Pass Europe is better than Sunday Ticket because Sunday Ticket does not show a lot of games (e.g. SNF, MNF, Thursday games, local market games). Doesn't really matter too much in the US because those games are available through alternate means.

I had Sunday Ticket streaming the last couple of years. I don't remember being able to rewind games but maybe that's because I never tried. I was much more impressed with MLB TV than the Sunday Ticket streaming.

This year, I'm not getting Sunday Ticket streaming because between the games I will be at in person, the NY games, and the nationally televised games I think the only Eagles game I won't be able to see live is the foreskins game. Not worth the expense for one game.
                  --------

Comment

MLB TV is the gold standard of streaming services.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      This is helpful, thanks! So when you rewind, can you only rewind to the point where you started watching?

Certain channels on Sling have this feature and it's great.
                      You can rewind to the beginning regardless of when you start the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X