X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kid came home from New Hope last week and handed me this

[IMG][/IMG]

I said,,"Its gonna be a good year"!

its just a boogered homemade coaster and I love it, but ,,she's 18 and thought of me..

Ill take it!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      i like oteil a lot but as a whole i don't really dig the idea of this lineup.
      It's a glorified Ratdog show.

Comment

Cool. Reminds me of a shirt I saw on Owen Schmitt a while back. Green skull with an Eagles wing on it.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Yeah. Bob Weir is wearing that "Dead" name a little thin. FTW was not at all the cash grab that some people said it was. This tour right on the heels of that is a little much though.

I suppose that besides the bassist(whom I like) only lead guitarist has changed. But that's a big change.

Comment

Saw back in the 70s at city island, just let your memories last don't be hangin on forever.

Comment

Its all glorified version of something,,this is because Phil gave the East coast

the middle finger,,the Remaining members of the band wanted to tour the whole country,,Phil is the one with the problem..I'm just Happy to see a 50th anniversary show near home for a good price,,and Billy and Micky will be there, catcha jackstraw, or Masterpiece,,I'll be happy

I seen many guitar players sub for Jerry and Tre was good,,Not the best Ive seen! but I though he was great.... Now John will play and Ill give him the same chance I gave Tre.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                the middle finger,,the Remaining members of the band wanted to tour the whole country,,Phil is the one with the problem..I'm just Happy to see a 50th anniversary show near home for a good price,,and Billy and Micky will be there, catcha jackstraw, or Masterpiece,,I'll be happy

I seen many guitar players sub for Jerry and Tre was good,,Not the best Ive seen! but I though he was great.... Now John will play and Ill give him the same chance I gave Tre.
                Funny thing is Phil Lesh has a place downtown in NYC.
                http://observer.com/2008/07/1960s-of...n-marble-bath/
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

He's playing the Capitol on Nov 1st In the city

its a shame, never thought this would happen,,all about $$$$$$ , very sadd
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    its a shame, never thought this would happen,,all about $$$$$$ , very sadd
                    He's also playing Summerstage in Central Park in a few weeks.

http://www.centralpark.com/events/sh...krasno-adam-ma
                    --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      Funny thing is Phil Lesh has a place downtown in NYC.
                      http://observer.com/2008/07/1960s-of...n-marble-bath/
                      I think Phil Lesh wanted Fare Thee Well to be a farewell, and doesn't care to play with the other members of the core four anymore. I think he's the one who easily brings the most to the table at this stage in his career.

Comment

That's how I feel. So soon after FTW with minimal lineup change and using the Dead name. A little lame IMO. But I'll go.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Lesh looks like a skinny IG

These geezers need to give up the ghost and spend the rest of their days in a rocking chair
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                            This is basically my opinion.

And I had some good times seeing Ratdog back in the day when they were playing on the Phila. pier.
                            --------

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post

These geezers need to give up the ghost and spend the rest of their days in a rocking chair
                              All the wooks going nuts
                              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

This is whats up

Phil is by far the best on his instrument besides Billy. Billy and Phil no longer speak..Micky is done! Bobby still has songs in him,,he's fine just slowing down. Chimenti would have been the deads Full time Keyboard player if Jerry was still alive. You will see Phil and Bobby on the same stage again mark my words..

Phil has sons,,he wanted them to get a full cut of all the ticket sales and be on stage for this tour,,the other members said no way...not fair to all the other families kids...has to do with $$$$$ and that's it,,they had a whole tour mapped out and ending in Chicago...Bobby and the drummers are coming around because they wanted to play for everyone, and feel bad for those who missed out.....sounds like a kynd gesture to me...I will still go see Phill and fiends Now and again too...
                                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                                X