Two Reporters Shot on Live TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
    Just asking, aren't the suicide rates in those countries very high? Esp. Asians countries?

Don't get me wrong, I would much rather have someone unstable off themselves rather than an innocent bystander, but IF guns were available in those countries with high suicide rates what would the numbers look similar?
    what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      hopefully the shooter wraps himself around a telephone pole.

Wonder if this was some kind of lovers revenge thing? Just seems odd that he would shoot other employees, if you were fired and looking for revenge wouldn't you go after management?

Comment

Shooter posted on twitter video of the shooting from his go pro. Claims girl reporter made racial comments. He apparently had racial claims on other stations as well.

Comment

Apparently the shooter was "live tweeting it" and posted a video. Sick fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            what the hell are you talking about?

Petty simple, would the people that are creating high suicide rates in non-gun countries, create high gun violence rates in gun countries, IOW, is there about the same mental illness percentage throughout the world?

Comment

one of the worst things I have ever watched. Dont watch it.

Comment

News is coming out that it was a former employee there.

Comment

Go Pro - Sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yTFbfLIgcc

Comment

They're actually showing that on the news

I work in an office building with TVs in the lobby, tuned to CNN, and that's the first thing I saw this morning walking in. Very disturbing video, kinda wish I would've kept walking but it's one of those things ya can't turn away from.
                    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

The first video was bad enough, don't even wanna see that one.

Comment

Wow that is completely fucked man

Even more terrifying now that I am a father, this society we are leaving our kids is totally fucked

Comment

It's ruined my day. I remember watching that movie that kids passed around when I was really young - Faces of Death...Getting the same type of feeling now. It's traumatizing really.

Comment

Looks like the confronted him and then he shot himself. Hopefully they can save him and then throw him in gen pop or something.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
                              I work in an office building with TVs in the lobby, tuned to CNN, and that's the first thing I saw this morning walking in. Very disturbing video, kinda wish I would've kept walking but it's one of those things ya can't turn away from.
                              Seriously? They had the GoPro video just on the news? I cant watch that shit. No way.

Comment

No not the GoPro

The clip they're playing on the news is from a different video. I just watched the first maybe five seconds of that GoPro... soon as I saw the gun come out, I shut it off. That link in the first post has been taken down by the person on YouTube, but I saw the one where you clearly hear gunshots and people screaming and see the camera drop to the ground, as well as the reaction from the anchor. That was disturbing enough as it is. I'm sure that GoPro vid is something that once you watch it, ya don't forget it anytime soon. No thanks.
                                "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Working...
                                X