Just got a chance to check out the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a chance to check out the game

I see the Samster went 10 for 10, 121 yards, 3 td's.

Looks like the bandwagon here is already overflowing.

Slizz and I will be checking applications. McCarthy does not need to Apply. You're already in Little Man.

Maniac is another story. Anyway the wind blows, eh?
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Yes you know I'm in! Been calling out bleeding hearts for months. May just start calling them Anthony's
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

As soon as they got Bradford i was all in.
      Last edited by Dolomite; 08-29-2015, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Health is the rap against Bradford. I don' t think anybody questions his arm.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Wait a second....I declared Bradford was awesome five years ago. Slizz can confirm.

Comment

to me the rap was more than health. i never knew where the whole idea that he was "great" when healthy came from. skilled? yeah. serviceable starter? sure. but if he were great he would have won a game that mattered at some point over the past five seasons. the closest he ever came to being great was putting up good numbers in garbage time last year imo. so i guess i never questioned his arm, but i did question his ability to put it to use.

now, i am very intrigued by the idea of bradford in chip's offense. chip always has guys flying all over the place open. bradford has the vision, release, and accuracy to get it to them. he could be the guy for chip.
            Last edited by art vandelay; 08-29-2015, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Truth!
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You have obviously never watched him play in STL then my friend.

He played with crap his first 4 years there and Kenny Britt was the best of a bunch of average wr's they ever got for him.

Billy Devaney was the GM who drafted him and 1.5 years ago he was on the radio and said "Sam is a great QB. WE failed him in STL by never placing the pieces around him any good QB needs."

Playing with Sam both "great" wr's Brandon Gibson and Danny Amendola went on to receive lucrative FA deals when they left the Rams. Who where those 2 again before playing with Sam?

Bradford was drafted by a team that had 5 TOTAL wins in the prior THREE SEASONS before he arrived. He was set up to fail by Spags and his bubling idiots around him.

Yet through it all he left there with 59 td's to 38 ints...great? heck no, but MOR than respectable for what he had around him.

The guy is an elite talent and he's arrived in Philadelphia at the exact right time for both him and coach Kelly, who IS correct that if not for injury he would never have been available.

It's funny when fans know little to nothing about a guy they received from another team but try and draw conclusions based on stats. Stats like W/L records which is the dumbest NFL stat of all in the ultimate team sport. Why would Kelly trade a guy with Foles W/L record then??? Same reason Vince Young is out of the league with his +.500 "W/L" record, and Tebow is fighting for a 3rd string gig with his.

Smart coaches KNOW talent when they see it. Fortunately for Eagle fans Kelly is the guy pulling the trigger and he was over-joyed to get Bradford from STL because he is THAT good.

Comment

Working...
                X