You guys are acting like optimism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    The old adage goes there's one born every minute, but I'm not one of them.

Hell, you just admitted you're still pissed off to this day because you spent all that dough and the Iggles lost the game.

Oh, and I saw the Phillies win their first ever WS, every single game, so there! And I was present to see the Iggles win their last World Championship. You ain't got shit on me in that category.
    Dude I was there when the Phillies won the WS in 1980
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I know what it's like to witness a championship in Phila. It's amusing for you try to call rank on me here.

Talk to my good friend Marty. We were there in 1980. Actually my Calculus teacher Tom F. was there as well. We saw him on the 600 level and he agreed to postpone the test we had scheduled for the nest day.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        And getting let down is as bad as a heroin addiction. Grow a pair and take a risk going all in. It'll be a fun ride.

Sure hope it's just a schtick. If it's not get a dog because it's pathetic
        100% Agreement. Entirely too much bitching for as exciting as this season may be.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Snooze. You're all schtivk too with the beta nonsense. Give it a rest partner.
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

There you are!

For a minute I thought OB drove you off the board! My schtick? Says the guy who resides in noob bashland.

I can appreciate you siding with IE and pulling bodies off this brawl but don't act like you didn't buy the last few visors at modells year one of chip
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

I went to Jax the year before,when Mcnabb lost to the Jags.

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              All I can say is I went to Jackonville when the Eagles were in the Super Bowl and me and my wife at the time were insulted by some fat bitch on the way out. Because the Patriots beat the Eagles.

F*ck that sh*t. We gotta win one. Preferably against a douchey team like the Patriots.
              And got insulted by a whole bunch of people!
              "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Optimist is what you mean@

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                And getting let down is as bad as a heroin addiction. Grow a pair and take a risk going all in. It'll be a fun ride.

Sure hope it's just a schtick. If it's not get a dog because it's pathetic
                From my many years of following the EAGLES, A stellar pre-season is a kiss of death!
                But there is always Chip can belay that!

I also hope Barkley stays and Teblow goes!
                "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

I've been busy as fuck with work. Content has been struggling when I do get on. I like Chip but he can't overcome Billy Davis.

As for OB, he is a grumpy old mans Jofrey Rice.
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

The time for being sad about this team is over. Even if Sanchize is the QB, Chip's getting it done.
                    Last edited by BigSlizz; 08-30-2015, 01:14 AM.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

it would be one thing if expectations were a choice. but they're not. the last time i was really down on this team was 2012, and in hindsight i had reason to be. this year i'm as high on the eagles as i've been since 08, but it's based on feeing, not decision. i do expect a division title and playoff win. beyond that i won't get disappointed.

it sounds like IE is tempering his expectations a little because he doesn't want to be disappointed, but there's more to it than that. i think he's worried about bradford's health, chip's playcalling in relation to bradford's health, and the QB situation after this season based on bradford's performance. he can't just decide to forget about these things and "buy in."

Comment

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                        At this point who would you prefer over Chip?
                        Great question and crickets in response
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

A pass?

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          You are giving Chip Kelly a pass. No coach in Philadelphia deserves one.
                          He has looked great so far. I'm not allowed to be excited? Football is supposed to be a fun game and entertainment. You are missing out on some great entertainment.
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                            I've been busy as fuck with work. Content has been struggling when I do get on. I like Chip but he can't overcome Billy Davis.

I do think you're onto something with billy. Maybe he gets canned halfway thru the year a la cam Cameron

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                              He has looked great so far. I'm not allowed to be excited? Football is supposed to be a fun game and entertainment. You are missing out on some great entertainment.
                              Anthony couldn't top this negativity

Comment

And you can go fuck yourself, hick town lifelong wannabe

Originally posted by Diggle View Post

Biggest fucking jerkoff I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

Go give out some more tickets and buy yourself some more "buddies", you cheap fucking prick.
                                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                                X