Phils May Have Missed The Boat on Trading Papeldouche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phils May Have Missed The Boat on Trading Papeldouche

Jerry Crasnick and Jayson Stark say that Amaro had a deal in place last month that was ready to go and they told him to hold off until after the MacPhail hiring was finished.

Now, the three teams who wanted the POS (TOR, LAD and CHC) have no interest in him anymore.

His constant chatter didn't help the situation.

Who would have thought this fucked up FO hierarchy would lead to more Phillies' fails.

MacFail*

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      Jerry Crasnick and Jayson Stark say that Amaro had a deal in place last month that was ready to go and they told him to hold off until after the MacPhail hiring was finished.

Now, the three teams who wanted the POS (TOR, LAD and CHC) have no interest in him anymore.

His constant chatter didn't help the situation.

Who would have thought this fucked up FO hierarchy would lead to more Phillies' fails.

I cannot believe Amaro has a job. He's just awful. I have no doubt he'll mishandle the Hamels situation as well.
      Last edited by Ground_Meat; 07-22-2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

i don't think the phillies' brass wants amaro to make the deal. not because of his ineptitude, but because of his irrelevance. dude is a lame duck. i don't think that amaro's idea of a return for cole hamels could be that far out of whack with what most GMs would expect, but with amaro obviously on the way out, and hamels not losing any value going into this offseason, it would make more sense to just wait and let the new leadership handle this one.

Comment

Working...
        X