Will Bradford Survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Bradford Survive?

According to medical statistics the prevalence of a surgically repaired ACL failing (re-tearing) is only 5%. 95% of ACL repairs heal to the point of no failure.

Bradford was on the wrong end of those numbers when he re-injured his knee again last year.

Chip is betting that the chances of it happening AGAIN are very low and he's statistically correct.

The way the O looked last night - we're ALL putting our faith in those numbers as long as no one cheap shots him in the legs (which of course, teams will do on purpose to try to take him out).
    Last edited by DaLincDink; 08-23-2015, 08:42 AM.

dalinctwink

Comment

Are those numbers in the average population or football players in the nfl?

Corell Buckhalter's ligaments alone would ruin those statistics.

Comment

If ANY QB gets hit like Sam did last night they are at high risk of ACL tear...and I mean ANY QB!

So what has to happen is, the next time that happens (should have set this tone last night), about 8 guys pounce on Suggs AND someone walks to the ravens sideline and tells Harbaugh he better not send Joe back out for the next series.

THAT is how this is handled going forward and will put a stop to it in the future.

If the Eagles however, as a team, continue to take a blind eye to this garbage he nor ANY of their 4 QB's will survive.

Comment

If your mom can survive all that DVDA, Bradford should be fine.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yo Slizzy........

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Seems like our little Sammy Club wants to grow in numbers.

Just wait until the games count!
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I just like how you went to ALL CAPS for certain words to really show how passionate you are about the subject matter.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Is this you and your mammy?

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

Comment

Working...
                X