X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Reporters Shot on Live TV

in Virginia.

wtf

The video is disturbing, to say the least. (doesn't show blood, but you've been warned not to watch it)

Last edited by D Leff; 08-26-2015, 09:50 AM.

Completely unbelievable, what a shame these two innocent people had to lose their lives

Mental health is a serious issue in this country, there has to be some sort of early detection test or something..

Oh and updating the 2nd amendment wouldn't hurt either!

Calm the fuck down you gun nuts, no one wants to take your precious babies, but keeping it out of the hands of the mentally ill would be nice if possible.

Comment

Something needs to be done, good luck figuring out what/how.

Comment

its all over the world not just here

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
        Something needs to be done, good luck figuring out what/how.
        but the overload of guns in the States is a problem.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

yeah, but if guns were illegal, this still would have happened!

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            but the overload of guns in the States is a problem.
            It is all over the world in developing countries, not however so prevalent in the developed ones. There is a real gun violence problem in the US, but the bigger problem as was said earlier is how to fix it.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

It is definitely not all over the world, most countries do not have the GUN LUST that this one has... Looks like Asians and Northern European folk get a long just fine without shooting the fuck out of each other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate
              Last edited by Big Little; 08-26-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Again no one wants to make them illegal, but finding a way to curb this madness needs to be TOP priority

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                  It is definitely not all over the world, most countries do not have the GUN LUST that this one has... Looks like Asians and Northern European folk get a long just fine without shooting the fuck out of each other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate

Just asking, aren't the suicide rates in those countries very high? Esp. Asians countries?

Don't get me wrong, I would much rather have someone unstable off themselves rather than an innocent bystander, but IF guns were available in those countries with high suicide rates what would the numbers look similar?

Comment

The NRA has the solution. Give the reporter and the crew guns and let them shoot it out. That's fine with the politicians who take money from the gun lobby.

Comment

Shooter is/was a former employee of the station and knew both victim's.

Comment

They're chasing him on the highway now.

Comment

Thanks, but I have no desire to watch.

Comment

It was taken down anyway, you're better off not seeing it.

Comment

hopefully the shooter wraps himself around a telephone pole.
                              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                              X