Using Igglephans in arguments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Igglephans in arguments

I got into it with an otherwise good guy who is a big Noo Yawk sports fan, and I kept hitting him with stuff I got from the bored.

He is throwing the Skankees "27 championships" in my face and I hit him with "does it make you feel like a better person that your sports team of mercenaries is successful?" I think I got that one from Two Gap.

Then he says "the Phillies are 30 games under .500! the Mets are going to the playoffs" and I come back with "I thought you were a Yankees fan. Make up your mind. And while you're at it look up the word loyalty." Then he starts yelling "your teams SUCK!" And people are looking at him and I pat him on the back and say "Bill...relax its a game! It's not real life." And I walk away.

Later the other guy who was there with us tells me he went off on me and said " I should kick his ass!" Hahahaha!
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Bwahahahahahahahah!

GOOD WORK!

Comment

Hahaha... I use igglephans at work too

recently got an email to give a mid-year review of someone in marketing. I responded with "NHOH".
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

This bored has provided a ton of ammo....

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        I got into it with an otherwise good guy who is a big Noo Yawk sports fan, and I kept hitting him with stuff I got from the bored.

He is throwing the Skankees "27 championships" in my face and I hit him with "does it make you feel like a better person that your sports team of mercenaries is successful?" I think I got that one from Two Gap.

Then he says "the Phillies are 30 games under .500! the Mets are going to the playoffs" and I come back with "I thought you were a Yankees fan. Make up your mind. And while you're at it look up the word loyalty." Then he starts yelling "your teams SUCK!" And people are looking at him and I pat him on the back and say "Bill...relax its a game! It's not real life." And I walk away.

Later the other guy who was there with us tells me he went off on me and said " I should kick his ass!" Hahahaha!

For me when engaging lame fans, honestly I've lost count.

Of course it's always funny when you can get them to the brink of violence/ frustration.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Hey what about when you say a common phrase and......

...it REMINDS you of Igglephans and you start laughing like a mental patient?

The big one that gets me every time is LOW-BALL!

Comment

Bwaaa

Gold standard gets me
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bwahahahahaha! That's a great one!

I always bust up when I hear that!

Comment

Oh, and he says to me

"The Giants won two of the best Super Bowls ever and I say "that ancient history won't bring JPP's finger back." And he starts yelling "At least we HAVE a history!" And I'm going "calm down. you're going to give yourself a stroke."
                Last edited by Irish George; 08-27-2015, 12:49 PM.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

I can no longer NOT write it as "tailgayte."

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                    I can no longer NOT write it as "tailgayte."
                    All the nicknames that we've come to refer to players as...when I'm talking to or texting friends in real life and I say Henery the Geighth or Kevin Klob, they have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                      recently got an email to give a mid-year review of someone in marketing. I responded with "NHOH".
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

i always call it a gayte, regardless of event.

homopener.

nicknames for iggles - fredo matthews. nicknames for non iggles - rapeist winston.

Comment

All the time haha. Always used Fredo, Stinkston and Sex Panther was always a hit when you explained that 50% of the time McNabb completed a pass 100% of the time. That might be the best nickname ever.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I do

I recently changed my place of work and find myself employed and working in central/north Jersey. So, I am using stuff from here much more often now. Thanks guys!

-Ten

Comment

I've used this one a few times

Twat snobbery
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X