Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What??? Burton, what the fuck man.

nm
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Embarrassing.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Same for Hollins. These guys aren’t ready. Period.

Comment

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Comment

That was Shelton Gibson, who shouldn’t have even made the team

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
            What, me? I can't run into him?
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

ufb

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              nm
              just ufb
              DB

Comment

Burton dove out of bounds like he didn't want the first down completion.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
                  You are correct. They said Hollins. Why is Gibson ACTIVE???

Comment

Trying to catch it with his body not his hands.....

...plain stupid.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

T.Smith...fuck you too.

Comment

Working...
                      X