OK so now the Moves that will be made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK so now the Moves that will be made

It really appears Celek is gone, I am sure Blount is as well. They need to re-sign Bradham. Do they sign Burton, should they trade Darby and go with Douglas, Jones and Mills. Jason Peters is 13.5 million toward the cap and Big V played well. Nick Foles is going to bring allot of interest, Need cap space and what free agents could be on the radar.

ALREADY? ENJOY THIS FOR A LIL BIT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      It really appears Celek is gone, I am sure Blount is as well. They need to re-sign Bradham. Do they sign Burton, should they trade Darby and go with Douglas, Jones and Mills. Jason Peters is 13.5 million toward the cap and Big V played well. Nick Foles is going to bring allot of interest, Need cap space and what free agents could be on the radar.
      Delete this and bring it up in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Delete this and bring it up in a month.
        I would if they had a month, you do realize other teams are making releases and thinking of moves. When you are in the Super Bowl you are behind for the next season. Hey I enjoyed this more than you can imagine, been waiting my whole life for this moment. But now that it's over time to think of next season and the next Super Bowl.

Comment

Why do you think Joe Douglass wasn’t at the parade?
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Everybody stays!

Take pay cuts! we have a huge party!!!!!! Lurie picks up the tab!

Back to Back Jack!
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              I would if they had a month, you do realize other teams are making releases and thinking of moves. When you are in the Super Bowl you are behind for the next season. Hey I enjoyed this more than you can imagine, been waiting my whole life for this moment. But now that it's over time to think of next season and the next Super Bowl.
              Are they consulting you on all these moves? Yes, we do have a month. The FO does not...

Comment

Right On! We have been waiting for Years!
                It is the greatest!
                Watching the parade today was just - what can I say?

Comment

Working...
                X