Mad props to Alshon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad props to Alshon!

Don’t care if it was contact year testosterone, dude balled out with a torn rotator cuff and was/is a model teammate. That TD grab in the SB cemented his place in Philly sports lore. Might be jersey purchase worthy.

It's amazing what happens when you add one legit receiver to the mix. All of a sudden, Agholor is looking like an up and comer and we only remember the good about Smith.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      It's amazing what happens when you add one legit receiver to the mix. All of a sudden, Agholor is looking like an up and comer and we only remember the good about Smith.
      Sort of like when we (yes we) had DeSean, he actually added a dimension that made Riley Cooper somewhat relevant for a span of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Speaking of Smith, I wonder if this makes it more likely for the Eagles to retain him. It looks like Jeffery's recovery is 6 months and may bleed into the regular season.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

I won't mind if they do. $5 mil isn't that expensive, and they could do worse. Hollins was drafted to be a Maragos, not one of the outside receivers.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

It was like two for the price of one, with Agholor moving to the slot after Jeffrey (a BEAST) arrived.

Comment

yeah, i thought the plan would be for hollins to go outside next season, but he might not be ready.

i wonder if they could decline smith's option, then just sign him to a cheaper deal. dude has had 33, 20, and 36 catches the past three seasons. i'd be surprised if another team gave him 5 million.

Comment

I have a friend who's a Dallas fan and, thus, is about as "no dog in the fight" objective as you can get.

He thinks Agholor was the MVP of the Super Bowl.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I don’t even think we can be expected to eat crow over Agholor. Doug, Howie, Lurie, Brandon Graham, Foles, each had something in his track record which suggested he could do better. Agholor was hopeless. He was the worst player on the Eagles in 2016. His improvement in 2017 is frankly unbelievable.
                  Last edited by RSE; 02-22-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT AGGS IS DIGGLE, SAYING OVER AND OVER, GIVE THE KID A CHANCE. LET HIM GET HIS HEAD TOGETHER. HE'LL BE A SERVICEABLE RECEIVER.

SPOT ON.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                    X