Darby needs to STFU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darby needs to STFU

Lawyers for the lady accusing Winston of groping here now want the NFL to investigate Darby's story he was with him that night and nothing happened. We do not need this shit now or at all, fuck Winston he did it before let him figure this out for himself.

Not as much as you do!

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I Agree

Winston has proven himself to be a dumb f**k and I absolutely believe he raped that girl, probably after drugging her when he bought her a drink in that bar. I've lost any respect I had for Darby since he backed up Winston's bullshit consensual sex story.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with what he said.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          There's nothing wrong with what he said.
          But bad timing, The Eagles do not need the drama or any bullshit at this point in the season. Winston is garbage and always was in college, this is his problem and the Bucs not the birds.

Comment

It's no issue to the Eagles whatsoever. I think these accusations are getting out of control. YES, there are tons of scumbags out there who deserve to pay for their actions, but there are definitely people trying to use this trend to cash in. If innocent people can be cleared, witnesses need to speak up.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Winston appears to be a pretty stupid kid and a colossal bust in the making, but if Darby has knowledge that contradicts any aspect of the accuser's story, it's his obligation to come forward and talk.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                It's no issue to the Eagles whatsoever. I think these accusations are getting out of control. YES, there are tons of scumbags out there who deserve to pay for their actions, but there are definitely people trying to use this trend to cash in. If innocent people can be cleared, witnesses need to speak up.
                It's getting a little lynch-mobby. The #metoo hashtag thing is just an invitation to bogus accusations. And now that it's become a full-on fad, it's going to do what all fads invariably do: die. And everything will go back to the way it was... and any good that might have been done will be temporary.

Never let a good cause become a fad.

Comment

I agree with Slizz's post.
                  I like that - Slizz's.

Comment

Working...
                  X