• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Sunday Night Football

I really do.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

You should retire

They could play at 2:00 AM for all I care!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I took tomorrow off. I figured win or lose, I'd be a bastard.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

i may be in the minority but i like it. still feels like the new MNF, or the biggest game of the week. MNF, which is the new SNF, sucks in comparison. i also like the announcers/coverage, even though collinsworth's voice is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          i may be in the minority but i like it. still feels like the new MNF, or the biggest game of the week. MNF, which is the new SNF, sucks in comparison. i also like the announcers/coverage, even though collinsworth's voice is annoying.
          I don't like waiting all day for the game when the Eagles are playing. If it's a home game and I am at a tailgayte it's different.

Also, I will never be able to get over my disgust at Chris Collinsworth love of 14 year girls.
          --------

Comment

I'm with ya on this one

You have to wait all day for your game; and nail biters you get no sleep. Cuntingsworth! need I say more

at least we have had a shit ton of 1pm starts at home.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              I really do.
              Get used to em. You've got three more, and the Rams game is pretty much a lock to get flexed to SNF too.

I don't mind them, but it's a 6:30 start for me. I can see it getting old back east.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                You have to wait all day for your game; and nail biters you get no sleep. Cuntingsworth! need I say more

at least we have had a shit ton of 1pm starts at home.
                I'm ready for the game RIGHT NOW.
                --------

Comment

Monday night blows, Sunday night you at least get to tickle your fancy and there's better commentators/coverage with NBC over espn

Comment

Haha. Good call. He does like 18 year olds too, as long as they're not too bright.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                      Haha. Good call. He does like 18 year olds too, as long as they're not too bright.
                      I noticed the NFL just got that video taken off of YouTube. Perhaps another copy exists online elsewhere.
                      --------

Comment

I'm calling out at halftime..."hey this Willie, I won't be in tomorrow...goodnight".
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I do too...

....but mostly due to the heavy load of commercials ..... is dilutes the experience.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Ugh, just start the game.

Comment

Working...
                            X