sounds like Ajayi wore out his welcome in Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
    Gotta think that Deuce can handle this personality. Blount has been a problem on some of his stops and he seems to have bought in. Besides going from a losing program to a winning one seems to change ones outlook.
    I saw a video clip of Blount answering press questions in the locker room after the Niners win. He was asked about Corey Clement, and the biggest thing Blount emphasized is that Clement is getting better every single day mainly because when Duce tells him to do something, he does it exactly the way he was told with no questions.

That makes me think there's a lot of respect for Duce in the RB room, and that if Ajayi is smart, he'll get in line with the team-first mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
      I saw a video clip of Blount answering press questions in the locker room after the Niners win. He was asked about Corey Clement, and the biggest thing Blount emphasized is that Clement is getting better every single day mainly because when Duce tells him to do something, he does it exactly the way he was told with no questions.

That makes me think there's a lot of respect for Duce in the RB room, and that if Ajayi is smart, he'll get in line with the team-first mentality.
      Clement... another one who was supposed to have attitude problems coming in. Kid's been super solid and a model citizen.

Gotta give Doug a lot of credit for treating these guys like men. Looks like Duce learned something from Reid too.
      Last edited by The Duck; 10-31-2017, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I GOTTA FEELING THAT DUCE WILL GET AN OFFER ELSEWHERE TO MOVE UP THE LADDER VERY SOON.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          complains when he's not getting the ball

beefing with teammates

no wonder he came cheap. he better not come in here and fuck up the locker room chemistry.
          I am sure they talked to him prior to the trade.

attitude change 7-1 leasing the league
          Great group of guys that play next man up
          great ownership
          players coach's
          Possible MVP QB

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            I'm totally shocked.
            Spoken like a true Chip Kelly fan. Shocked by everything.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

SB a Chip Kelly fan? That's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Worst case is that he screws up a 7-1 team this season. He's going to significantly impact the running back rotation or what's the point? Who's the odd man out? I don't think Smallwood or Blount have played their way off the team. I gotta go thumbs down.
                I like Wendell but he has a bad knee and is not good as a pass blocker. He didn't get in the game much against the 49ers because he isn't a good pass blocker.

He has value, but ajayi is better and that's basically it.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  miami may have the worst OL in the entire league.
                  They certainly looked horrific against the Ravens. Talk about an inept offensive...brutal to watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X