Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    you don't add anyone ever.
    Not on a 7-1 team at mid-season for a question mark at a filled position.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      hoping for the best. he's better than smallwood that's for sure.
      Is he? Maybe, maybe not. I just hope they got the chemistry right. Ajayi is going to have to get Smallwood, Clements and Barner's snaps to be happy.

Ajayi 138-465 3.4 Rec 14-67
      Smallwood 38-143 3.8 Rec 10-79

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Screwing up a potential Super Bowl team is low risk?
        I don't see one running back coming in and screwing things up. Potential Super Bowl teams aren't that fragile.
        Last edited by The Duck; 10-31-2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          Potential Super Bowl teams aren't that fragile.
          On a team that was 7-9 last season with a second year head coach and QB and over twenty new players on the roster? Yes they may be that fragile.

At 4-4, it would be a great trade. And it makes sense long term. For this season, I find it a gamble but I'm going to hope Howie, Doug and Duce know what they're doing.

Comment

miami may have the worst OL in the entire league.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              miami may have the worst OL in the entire league.
              Bad situation down there. Having your position coach on national news snorting blow on a stripper's FaceTime isn't exactly inspiring, if your name isn't Charlie Sheen.

Comment

Why are we even critiquing this move? It was for a 4th round pick... We literally drafted Donnell Pumphrey for that... if the eagles traded a player for him I would be upset. Chemistry is still there and the culture Schtick is over here. Now Miami's problem.

Comment

I'm not saying this is 100 percent not true.

But Gaze is trotting out frown face Cutler every week and had their o-line coach doing blow before meetings. I'll take this smear campaign with a grain of salt
                  Last edited by DJCon57; 10-31-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Or his Knees

all we need is 2 good years from the kid,,
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
                      I'm not saying this is 100 percent not true.

But Gaze is trotting out frown face Cutler every week and had their o-line coach doing blow before meetings. I'll take this smear campaign with a grain of salt
                      impolite

Comment

He won't complain, or else he'll get slapped by 300-pound Cox in practice.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                          I don't see one running back coming in and screwing things up. Potential Super Bowl teams aren't that fragile.
                          Gotta think that Deuce can handle this personality. Blount has been a problem on some of his stops and he seems to have bought in. Besides going from a losing program to a winning one seems to change ones outlook.
                          Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                            I gotta go thumbs down.
                            I'm totally shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                              Gotta think that Deuce can handle this personality. Blount has been a problem on some of his stops and he seems to have bought in. Besides going from a losing program to a winning one seems to change ones outlook.
                              He went a whole game without a touch, they lost, and he still didn't lose his shit.

I think the chemistry on this team, if that's what you want to call it, is pretty solid.

Comment

Exactly. If Blount was going to complain, it would have been after week 2. Not a peep.

I really believe it's the Wentz factor. This team is solid. Jay Ajayi isn't good enough to have an impact on the chemistry. He'll never be "the man" on this team. If that's a problem with him, they can cut him. No big deal.
                                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                                X