Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the eagles mathematically clinch the east on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the eagles mathematically clinch the east on Sunday?

I know its going to happen anyway, just curious

If the Eagles win Sunday

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    and the foreskins beat Dallass next Thursday, they clinch...from what I read somewhere today.

Comment

Fuck that. Conference best record is what matters.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Obviously

Comment

I thought with boys lost today and we win sunday, it's ours.

Comment

I think they'd need one more Dallas loss or one more win after. If the eagles win Sunday and go on to lose out and Dallas won out, they'd split with Dallas but Dallas would have the better divisional record.

Comment

Your correct sir. Next thursday game could decide it. Either way tge goal is #1 seed. Need those other teams to start losing.

Comment

Yeah we were pulling hard for Detroit today. A little breathing room would be nice

Comment

If the Eagles beat the Giants, the worst case scenarios would be that divisional records would tie. And potentially the conference record would tie. Then I thinks it falls to common opponents?

The bottom line is...just win, baby.

Comment

Yeah we were pulling hard for Detroit today. A little breathing room would be nice
                    Vikings have @Falcons @Panthers and GB with Rogers while the Saints have @Rams Falcons x2 and the Panthers still on the schedule.

Breathing room is coming, Eagles have the lead and the easiest path to #1 they just need to take care of business.

I really feel this could be the most important 6 game stretch regular season stretch in this franchise's history, that #1 seed is very important to what this team is on the verge of doing.
                    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-24-2017, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Conference record is the 4th tiebreaker between teams in the same division. It’s head to head, division, common opponents, and then conference. Among common opponents, which includes division games Eagles are 7-1 with their only loss to KC. Dallas has 2 losses, the Broncos and Chargers.

Win Sunday against the Bears and have Dallas lose next Thursday and the Eagles clinch the division. They then can go to Seattle and LA and know they have to take care of business for seeding.

Comment

Working...
                      X