Does anyone else hate Kirk Cousins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else hate Kirk Cousins?

He’s the new, slightly less talented, Phillip Rivers. He’s arrogant as hell, and you know damn well he will never win shit.

And his name is Kirk.

Fuck Kirk Cousins, fuck the Foreskins, and fuck that "you like that" shit.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Great Post!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        Great Post!!!!!
        I hate that guy.

He thinks he can keep riding the franchise tag to more money.

When you watch him on the field he just looks like a douche

Maybe he can stay QB because he has a f'cking moron as an owner of his team. Appropriate for DC.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I can’t stand him. I really hope we win tomorrow.

Comment

You just insulted Rivers, who is actually a decent QB. Cousins is “franchise” QB by default. The foreskins couldn’t draft a good QB, so they just put an inflated salary on a mouthy scrub. Fuck a Cousins.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Some excellent replies here

Doubt if it’s really necessary for me to add my feelings about that bush league, big mouth, no account, piece of shit, foreskin douchebag.

Is it?

What kind of fucking asshole brings his one week old child to a fucking football game? Some dipshit who’s screaming, “look, it’s all about me!”, thats who.

Cousins deserves to be in the league. He’d make a hell of a backup on the Browns.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

He’s the new, slightly less talented, Phillip Rivers. He’s arrogant as hell, and you know damn well he will never win shit.

And his name is Kirk.
                I do but not as much as I hate Cam Newton.. He is the most arrogant cocky whiney asshole prick in the league I can't stand looking and his face and his antics.. That's being said
                . Fuck a foreskin!!

Comment

And he dresses like a pimp for witch doctors.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

And his name is Kirk.
                    Last year we will see him, 49ers bound.

Comment

NHOH.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X