Embiid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embiid

Brown needs to start changing things up. Embiid hovering around he 3-pt line is not how this team is going to find success.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Brown needs to start changing things up. Embiid hovering around he 3-pt line is not how this team is going to find success.
    His legs are dead. Everything is short. Takes a bit to come back from meniscus surgery.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Agreed, that's just "weird". It's nice that they were right there with the Celtics, and leading them even for most the game. But need to win games....

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
        Agreed, that's just "weird". It's nice that they were right there with the Celtics, and leading them even for most the game. But need to win games....
        Unfortunately, he's resting tomorrow @ Toronto. This was already planned before tonight's game. I'm still excited to watch this team no matter who's out there, but it's looking like it could be another long season.

Comment

Wizards n Celts probably 2 and 3 seeds after Cavs. in the east. Two tough games to start out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
            Wizards n Celts probably 2 and 3 seeds after Cavs. in the east. Two tough games to start out.
            3...@ Toronto tonight w/ no JoJo...

0-3

Comment

They're still getting used to each other. Short preseason. And they are young. If they are struggling in a month and Embiid's still just chucking up 3's I'll be worried.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
              X