Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bob Kraft is a p---y compared to what Im going to do." -Jerruh to Goodell

after the Zeke suspension.

Bwah! When did the NFL become the WWF? This could get really good.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_...er-jerry-jones

It's in the league's best interest...

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

to slap down Jones, he thinks he is the most important owner...it is BS and they need to humble his entitled ass. I'm pretty sure the other 31 owners don't want him to be the face of the league any more than most of us do.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

this is the best fucking thing on the planet.

Comment

I almost didn't get past the first paragraph

I read "thick wooden door " as thick wooden shoe.
        Guess when I read about Jerruh I immediately think of Wangnutz.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Its so over the top I almost cant even believe its real

Comment

What’s interesting to me

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Is that in all these stories you see lots of other owners mentioned, Kraft, Blank Davis. But never Jeffie. He just sitting quietly in a corner? You never see him mentioned as a “respected long time owner” etc.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              Is that in all these stories you see lots of other owners mentioned, Kraft, Blank Davis. But never Jeffie. He just sitting quietly in a corner? You never see him mentioned as a “respected long time owner” etc.
              He is too busy running to the mailbox to see if his next League check has come. He not going to do anything to derail his gravey train.
              Last edited by 1960; 11-17-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

IF IT WERE ANYONE ELSE, WHO CARES, SINCE IT'S THE CRYPT KEEPER, ZOMBIE LOOKING, JERRUH, I'M ENJOYING IT, AND WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF WHEN HE GETS TOSSED AND HOPEFULLY GOES BROKE OVER ALL THIS.... BANKRUPTCY WOOHOO!
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

There's a difference between guys like Jones, Snyder, Richardson, Kraft, Khan, Paul Allen, Pegula who built businesses and Lurie who bought his team with mommy's money.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Doogie is in Jones' corner.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      There's a difference between guys like Jones, Snyder, Richardson, Kraft, Khan, Paul Allen, Pegula who built businesses and Lurie who bought his team with mommy's money.
                      I DON'T CARE IF HE BUILT, BOUGHT IT WITH MOM'S MONEY, STOLE IT OR WON IT IN A CRAP GAME.

IF HE EVER WINS A SUPER BOWL HE'LL FOREVER BE A HERO IN THIS TOWN.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X