British Nerds Say The Parade Was Only 700K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Nerds Say The Parade Was Only 700K

Yeah, I don’t buy that lowball number at all.

http://www.philly.com/philly/super-b...html?mobi=true

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Yeah, I don’t buy that lowball number at all.

http://www.philly.com/philly/super-b...html?mobi=true
    There was 700k at the Art Museum alone

Comment

Doing some rough calculations. 5 miles of parade route. 2 linear feet per body. 5 rows deep on either side of the route. That accounts for about 130,000.

Much of the route was way deeper than that, and like SE said, it doesn't include the throng along the parkway and museum areas. Might need to do some rough area estimations. Or not.
      Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 02-09-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        Doing some rough calculations. 5 miles of parade route. 2 linear feet per body. 5 rows deep on either side of the route. That accounts for about 130,000.

Much of the route was way deeper than that, and like SE said, it doesn't include the throng along the parkway and museum areas. Might need to do some rough area estimations. Or not.
        Philly is doing their own calculations, estimated between 2.5 and 3.5 million. There is no way 700,000 is even close.

Comment

Fuck it ... just pick a number and hire Sean Spicer to do the news conference.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Ugh, you stole my thunder. I was going to say that President Trump estimated the crowd to be 18 BILLION.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

It might be more then that, from the knoll we were on and ch 6 replay its anywhere from 700k to a mil. It was freakin 30-40 deep to the railing
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

There was more people than at the Phillies parade, and that was estimated to be like 2 million.

Comment

Much more!
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    Fuck it ... just pick a number and hire Sean Spicer to do the news conference.

That one is great!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
                    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
                    X