Last year was the year to get all Geeked up for the Draft,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last year was the year to get all Geeked up for the Draft,

its just not happening for me this year ,,,Were Fucin Champs!!!! who cares about any draft pick? Naa just kidding,,,,,,, its all important, but I just have no interest like last year when it was in Philly....That's where the Journey all began,, Was a really cool weekend and the weather was great tons of food and interactive events........can't wait for it to come back to Philly again...

keep this team relatively together,,develop the younger guys,,heal up the Guys who need it,,let howie Do his thing"Bennett"! Moving on!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I think I'm excited insomuch as everyone in the building doesn't appear to be satisfied with 1.

Also, it'll be fun to announce #32 in dallas. It would have been awesome in philly too, but this is a nice consolation.

Comment

you know dawkins is gonna announce one of our picks. that will be the highlight of the weekend.

Comment

Draft Smaft. WE'RE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Not saying I won't watch

that will be something to see,, we might not even pick on day 1.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
            Draft Smaft. WE'RE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!
            HEY YOU'RE A POET! TERRIBLE BEAT THOUGH.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

what draft pick is going to earn a starting roll from this draft?

this team is deep as hell, at this point we are drafting mostly for depth,,,might not be a bad thing to just sign UDFA like clement and roll the dice with what we got.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
              X