Love turning on the tube and seeing the replay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love turning on the tube and seeing the replay

Corey Clement just caught the td. A thing of beauty. Damn did he take Sproles spot?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Corey Clement just caught the td. A thing of beauty. Damn did he take Sproles spot?
    Yes, bringing Sproles back is not worth it at this point.. Clement is on rookie deal and Sproles will cost more. Clement can ball!

Comment

THEY WILL KEEP 4,,HAVE TO GIVE SPROLES A SHOT

@PLAYING IN A SB OF HIS OWN,,,

WE KEEP 4
      Blount
      Ajiee
      Sproles
      Clement
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

it might be worth back bringing spoles just to let him return punts. not sure if they'll do that. but barner isn't very good.

will also be interesting to see if they bring back blount.

Comment

Not one punt return for a TD this year

speaks volumes how good Darren is
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Gotta bring back Blount
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Gotta bring back Blount
              ABSOFUCKINLUTELY
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X