Cowboys Are Going To Let Murray Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Are Going To Let Murray Go

They are going to tag and keep Dez and sign Adrian Peterson after Minnesota dumps him and draft a RB. Whoever they get at RB better be good because Romo did not play great down any stretch until he had Murray getting the ball.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    They are going to tag and keep Dez and sign Adrian Peterson after Minnesota dumps him and draft a RB. Whoever they get at RB better be good because Romo did not play great down any stretch until he had Murray getting the ball.
    Apparently, they offered him a 4 year-16 million dollar offer. That is pathetic.

Comment

I've said this for months. Jerry Jones talked in an interview about having a conversation with Peterson back early in the summer of 2014, apparently at a time when the child beating happened but not yet out to the public. Peterson told Jones that he wanted to end his career with the Cowboys, etc. Jones said all the right things in the interview, as if he wasn't tampering, but he knew damn well what was going on and the real possibilities of getting Peterson. It was sickening to watch him speak so sheepishly.

I knew right then Peterson was going to the Cowboys. I saw the interview sometime right after the Peterson shit went public.

Comment

Can he play CB?

Comment

that's insulting. they shouldn't have even bothered to give him an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Apparently, they offered him a 4 year-16 million dollar offer. That is pathetic.
            I thought that was 16 million per year when I first read it, that is 16 million total for 4 years, Not a chance he takes that.

Comment

What does Peterson have in his tank? I am not sure if he is an upgrade on Murray who was very good this year.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

It really doesn't matter how much he has left

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                What does Peterson have in his tank? I am not sure if he is an upgrade on Murray who was very good this year.
                Jerruh is enamored with the fact that Peterson played in Texas and sees the dollar signs that jersey sales and tickets would bring.

Nobody is buying Demarco Murray jerseys. All the child abuse supporting cockroaches would buy the latest crap Jerruh is selling.

Comment

Working...
                X