Best Soop EV-ER in the McMahon era...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Soop EV-ER in the McMahon era...

..which for me dates back to that Indy-Pittsburgh playoff game when they reversed the correct call AFTER seeing the replay. It's been all WWE all the time for the NFL from that point forward.

But look at Sunday...without a doubt the most hyped and talked about Soop by the non-football fansout there. Never have I heard so many non-fans talking about deflategate, Sherman and Beast Mode...followed by the most dramatic ending ever. Followed by the biggest TV ratings ever.

Only the NFL could weather Ray Rice and A.P. and come out farther ahead than ever.

I only anticipate more storylines and official chicanery in the months and years ahead.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

and shenanigans
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

and ballyhoo.

Comment

Perhaps

Some tomfoolery??

Comment

Hijinx
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
          X