Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you geighs like Better call Saul so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you geighs like Better call Saul so far?

I thought it was a great start. Don't want to reveal any info for people that haven't seen it yet
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

As someone who *just* finished Breaking Bad

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
    I thought it was a great start. Don't want to reveal any info for people that haven't seen it yet
    I think BCS is pretty cool so far. Biznatch? Hahaha

Comment

Yeah, I think it's lived up to expectations. I've always been a fan of Odenkirk, but he is going to be huge because of this. In just two episodes, he's run the gamut of emotions to act out and I think he's crushed it. Could give him a Cranston-level bump.

Comment

Yeah he goes a bit hammy at times

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        Yeah, I think it's lived up to expectations. I've always been a fan of Odenkirk, but he is going to be huge because of this. In just two episodes, he's run the gamut of emotions to act out and I think he's crushed it. Could give him a Cranston-level bump.
        A la Cranston. I really like how Mike is working into it. He was one of my favorite characters in BB
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Very good! I thought last night's episode was every bit as good as Breaking Bad in its prime.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Great first two episodes.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I thought part of Jimmy begat Saul's schtick was the hammy-ness. I'll add, I've only seen the first episode, I just didn't have time last night.

I heard that they're both available on amazon fo free

Comment

Where id you copy and paste that?

Got to see it, any reruns or can I already get the first one on demand?

Comment

Gotta admit, my expectations were low

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  but I thought first two episodes were great. Any fan of Breaking BAd would find it worthwhile.
                  You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Bob has been the funniest dude on Earth for like 20 years. This one fucking kills me:

Birthday Boys on Comedy Central now also has some funny stuff.
                    Last edited by art vandelay; 02-10-2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Not bad, a little slow, wouldn't mind a few more characters to follow. Shameless has me spoiled.

Comment

JUSTICE ON YOUR LEG....... BIZNATCH

Comment

Working...
                        X