Question for those piling on Pete Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those piling on Pete Carroll

Not that I'm here to defend him. I too believe it was pretty much a bonehead call.

So, all of you treating him like he's the devil.......

How did you feel about him just as the first half ended?
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

that was a passing situation. with 6 seconds left you still have enough time to throw a pass that only your receiver can catch.

the seahawks had plenty of time to run the ball with lynch to end the game. the pats deserved to win but the seahawks had this one and whether it was carroll or the OC, they blew it.

Comment

I thought he looked cute with his braces and boots

a handful of grease in his hair.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Honestly...

....thought he was a weak clueless dweeb after his first tour in the NFL.

Later during his college years in Cali thought he was a real douche, when he went to Seattle my initial response was he would fail again.

Despite his success still believe he is a douche...before and during the SB...now he has a historical dumbass move to his resume.

Think there is something karmic about this recent event.
        Last edited by Raptor; 02-03-2015, 07:15 PM.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

As I posted at the time, I would have kicked the FG. Points is points.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
          X