Opiod OD for Tom Petty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opiod OD for Tom Petty

Im so glad this shit is still legal and marijuana isn’t. That weed is way too dangerous

No offense SE, but never thought you would prefer weed over prescription pills for pain (I agree btw). Think if a conservative like yourself sees it the tide is turning on the issue.

Maybe if pfizer or glaxosmithklein had a patent on weed their lobbyist would have it legal by sunrise tomorrow.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
      Im so glad this shit is still legal and marijuana isn’t. That weed is way too dangerous
      I completely forgot marijuana isn’t legal everywhere yet.

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
        No offense SE, but never thought you would prefer weed over prescription pills for pain (I agree btw). Think if a conservative like yourself sees it the tide is turning on the issue.

Maybe if pfizer or glaxosmithklein had a patent on weed their lobbyist would have it legal by sunrise tomorrow.
        im conservative on most things except weed and abortion(as long as you don’t use it as a form of birth control), the weed argument is ridiculous. Just leagalize it already and stop the bullshit. We have an opiod epedemic on our hands and weed could put an end to it.

Comment

im conservative on most things except weed and abortion(as long as you don’t use it as a form of birth control), the weed argument is ridiculous. Just leagalize it already and stop the bullshit. We have an opiod epedemic on our hands and weed could put an end to it.
          I was with you until you said weed could end the epidemic.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            I was with you until you said weed could end the epidemic.
            End is a little much, maybe put a dent

Comment

The Keebler elf doesn’t like weed

Gateway drug 🙄
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Actually at least one of the opioids that were in his system is illegal (i.e. not FDA approved and therefore a schedule I drug) in the USA.

Comment

Working...
                X