Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PEOPLE......MAYBE SOME DAY IN THE FUTURE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEOPLE......MAYBE SOME DAY IN THE FUTURE...

INSTEAD OF GOING ON THIS BORED AND HAVING A LAUGH, MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY GOING TO A GAME ONCE.
    MAYBE HIGH SCHOOL OR ARENA BALL. I THINK IT MIGHT BE COOL TO ACTUALLY WATCH A REAL LIVE GAME TO SEE WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.

ARE YOU ALLOWED TO COOK SOME HOTDOGS IN THE LOT? OR JUST CHIPS AND PRETZELS?
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

I only post here because I've never played football.

Comment

I’m only here to meet stranger’s mothers.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Perhaps you could buy a football at the local sporting goods store, practice throwing it around (youtube, boyos!), get your kids to help you learn the sport in a rudimentary fashion, read a book about the sport (not Andy Reid's "What I Ate Before Games"), and watched a game with your newly-acquired knowledge--then you might begin to grasp the sport.

You are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
          I only post here because I've never played football.

HOW COME ONE TEAM KICKS THE BALL TO THE OTHER? AND WHERE ARE THE RIBBONS HANGING, YOU KNOW WHEN YOU CHASE A GUY AND GRAB ONE AND EVERYONE STOPS RUNNING?
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I want a billiard league! What say you?

Eight ball in the side pocket
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
            X