Watching several games today....officiating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching several games today....officiating

....is complete garbage.....what is a catch, what is PI, not sure what down it is...etc etc.....no consistency at all.

Fucking joke......quality of the game is suffering and only leads to league favoritism conspiracies.
    Last edited by Raptor; 12-24-2017, 04:05 PM.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ....is complete garbage.....what is a catch, what is PI, not sure what down it is...etc etc.....no consistency at all.

Fucking joke......quality of the game is suffering and only leads to league favoritism conspiracies.
    Because it's fixed. That's the inescapable conclusion I come to on a weekly basis. The officials are bought and paid for.

Comment

I try to keep an open mind....

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      Because it's fixed. That's the inescapable conclusion I come to on a weekly basis. The officials are bought and paid for.
      ...incompetence also comes to mind.....part time refs vs professional full time should be explored
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Completely convinced

That the Eagles will face New Orleans in the Divisional round and Pete Morelli’s crew will be there, too.

Comment

Me too...that "gut" feeling kicked in about 3 weeks ago

Originally posted by Pete View Post
          That the Eagles will face New Orleans in the Divisional round and Pete Morelli’s crew will be there, too.
          .... And is gaining momentum with every game....Drew Bree's is one of the NFC NFL Darlings....got to keep the ratings up.

Comment

...incompetence also comes to mind.....part time refs vs professional full time should be explored
            I want AI calling the games. No more selective prosecution, no more playing to the hometown fans, no more mobbed up sleaze bag refs getting supplemental income from Vegas. Program an All 22 camera to recognize infractions and be done with it. The officials bring nothing to the game but gross incompetence and a cloud of suspicion.

Comment

Patriots got every call the refs could give.

Comment

A shitty defense PI was just called on the Seattle DB. Even in real time you can see Cole “the weasel” Beasley twist the DB’s helmet all the way around. Just gave the roaches 3 points.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X