Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was wondering where all the outrage is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God, here we go.

slag's all over it already!

Comment

I'm so tired of black people keeping the white man down.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

DING, DING, DING, DING !!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER !!!

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
        Well because no one is marching down the streets with hoodies on. What did you expect the president to do?

If the whites march down the streets and protest against this incident, don't you think the president wouldn't come out and make a speech to ease the tensions?
        Lead the charge, Screamin. Get all the White people together, put on baseball uniforms, and march with "We are Chris Lane" signs. However, as pointed out above, it took thousands of people moving heaven and earth for the authorites to even CHARGE Zimmerman, yet these kids were arrested right away. get the caucasian militia together, and stand up for you rights as Americans !! Don't let the Black man get away with this !!
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Americans get paid to kill non-Americans in their own country every day. Where's the outrage?
          I can't wait to hear the explanation on this one.

Comment

Im wondering why this racist kook is still allowed to post on the board.
            The reason there isnt as much outrage - although the Aussie PM sounds pretty pissed off about the gun violence in the US - is because the perpetrators were arrested and no doubt will go to jail.

If Oklahoma had a law that allowed you to shoot Australians if you were bored then you'd have a comparison.

To claim the difference is the race of the victim proves this idiot is a deluded bigot who we really dont need around here.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
              I can't wait to hear the explanation on this one.
              Well aside from American being a war-mongering nation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/us...-tensions.html

---
              NOGALES, Ariz. — As rocks hurled from Mexico rained down on United States Border Patrol agents one night last October, at least one of the agents drew his gun and fired across the border, striking a teenager 11 times, 7 times in the back. The boy, José Antonio Elena Rodriguez, 16, collapsed and died on a cracked sidewalk blocks from his home, under a sign that read “emergencias médicas.” The police in Nogales, Mexico, reported that he had been carrying only a cellphone.

The shooting was not an isolated case. He was one of at least 15 people killed by border agents in the Southwest since January 2010, their deaths a jolt to the careful balance of sovereignty and security that underlies a binational debate over immigration reform.

Those shootings — sometimes during confrontations that began with assaults on agents, other times under less clear circumstances — have bolstered criticism of agents and customs officers who operate along the United States-Mexico border. Lawmakers, civil rights advocates and victims’ families in both countries, concerned about what they view as a lack of oversight and accountability, have made angry demands for answers. Of the 15 victims, José Antonio was one of 10 who were Mexican citizens, 6 of whom died in Mexico, felled by bullets fired by agents in the United States. Since January 2010, not a single agent has been criminally charged in cases of lethal use of force, and the agency would not say whether disciplinary action had been taken.
              ---

Are you outraged that Americans are shooting across international borders and killing children? I don't recall you posting on this back in June.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

I mean a few months ago our own President felt it was neccessary speak out against such violence. He even went as far to cry Racism on a young black teen (even though we came to find out he was not nearly the innocent darling that the liberal media made him out to be). I just wanted to know where all the outrage is for the 3 sub humans that murdered an innocent white man because they were "bored" and wanted to shoot someone for fun? I wonder of Obama's internet is down

https://www.google.com/search?q=okla...&client=safari

Good afternoon SE. The "innocent darlling" was stalked and killed and was left missing in the morgue for days. Meanwhile the killer was on the street free because of a shitty law.

The kids in your link were immediately arrested, will be tried as adults, and will never step outside a federal pen.

How are the two situations similar?
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                  Lead the charge, Screamin. Get all the White people together, put on baseball uniforms, and march with "We are Chris Lane" signs. However, as pointed out above, it took thousands of people moving heaven and earth for the authorites to even CHARGE Zimmerman, yet these kids were arrested right away. get the caucasian militia together, and stand up for you rights as Americans !! Don't let the Black man get away with this !!
                  I love all you clowns ding me as a racist when I simply asked why our president had no comment on a crime that was commited on a man from a different country and how it possibly damage relationships with Australia.You fools should look in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    Good afternoon SE. The "innocent darlling" was stalked and killed and was left missing in the morgue for days.
                    But that was after he bashed a guy's head into the sidewalk.

Comment

But that was after he bashed a guy's head into the sidewalk.

And that was after he had a gun placed inside his mouth from a neighborhood watch looney tune.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

And I said "good afternoon" to you. Where are your manners?

Comment

I love all you clowns ding me as a racist when I simply asked why our president had no comment on a crime that was commited on a man from a different country and how it possibly damage relationships with Australia.You fools should look in the mirror.
                          You wouldn't get questioned for having racial bias if you weren't so biased in your "reporting" and outrage along the lines of race.

When you post, most people know the general theme before they even read what you've written.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

I love all you clowns ding me as a racist .
                            That would be because you brought up white and black in your post.

Everyone here knows what you're about. There was a time this garbage wasnt allowed here.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              And I said "good afternoon" to you. Where are your manners?
                              You're right. I'm sorry. Good afternoon to you too sir.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X