SHADY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHADY!!!

Just made a statement on GameDay (not sure if I'm 100% accurate) "I like Philadelphia, now that the little short coach is back with the kids where he belongs."
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Yep he said it. And he wanted to say big dick Nick so bad.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

bwahaha!

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      Just made a statement on GameDay (not sure if I'm 100% accurate) "I like Philadelphia, now that the little short coach is back with the kids where he belongs."
      If we (that's right) still had Shady this game might look different even with BDN in there.
      DB

Comment

He’s kind of an asshole, but I can’t help but like him.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The Foreskin flag incident gives Shady a lifetime pass in my book.

Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Not trying to nitpick

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
            The Foreskin flag incident gives Shady a lifetime pass in my book.

but please remember that "foreskin" or "foreskinner" is NEVER capitalized! :-)

Comment

Ha ha.......good job Pete

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              but please remember that "foreskin" or "foreskinner" is NEVER capitalized! :-)
              I’m glad my lessons have taken root.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                He's not wrong!

Comment

Working...
                X