No announcement yet.

Scared say your scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I KNOW. IT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT. PLAYERS HAVE TO RESPECT WITH NO FEAR, WE DON'T.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Scared only if you have a false sense of hope I suppose.

Did you see the Eagles play over the last three weeks? I can think of 15 teams or more that are better

Comment

I KINDA REMEMBER GOING 2 WINS WITH A PRESEASON LOSE AGAINST THE FAGS.

ADD: ARE THEM 15 TEAMS PLAYING THIS WEEKEND?
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-08-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

It's Patel

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
            You are beyond delusional if you think this team will not be one and done in ugly fashion on Saturday.

My prediction for the game. I'll be sure to come back and quote this when it all happens:

1. Foles gets off to a horrible start. Atlanta takes the same gameplan they did against Rams, basically just sell out to stop run and dare that bum Foles to beat them.
            2. Atlanta pretty easily marches down the field.
            3. Crowd gets taken out of game.
            4. A bunch of crybabies on here (not going to name names, but you know who you are) will be posting threads every 5 minutes crying about the refs and "McMahon"
            5. Eagles get further behind, forcing Foles to throw more, which in turn gets uglier.
            6. More crying about the refs and/or lack of calls going Eagles way.
            7. Hello offseason.

24-13, Falcons

See you Saturday
            HUMPITY BUMP, YUP SITTING AROUND, BORED, WAITING TO SHOVEL AGAIN ON THIS FIRST DAY OF SPRING. HEY 12" OF SNOW! WOOOO.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 03-21-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X