Urinating in the Shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urinating in the Shower

So what's the ruling on urinating in the shower, particularly at your local health club? I think that it is an absolute "no" in a common shower area but in an individual shower stall, do what you gotta do.

Am I totally wrong on this? Please help.
    DB

It all depends George

If someone’s watching, then it’s a definite no no.

If you’re all alone, then look down; you see a drain, well, what do you think it’s there for?

ps......what kind of real man belongs to a “health club” unless he’s out cruising?
    Last edited by Overbrook; 01-06-2018, 01:57 PM.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

It's not a fern bar like at Franklin Plaza

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

If you’re all alone, then look down; you see a drain, well, what do you think it’s there for?

ps......what kind of real man belongs to a “health club” unless he’s out cruising?
      The people up here are scary. Real athletes, like Jack Kent Cooke's daughter. They know how to throw a punch.
      DB

Comment

Funny I guess

I see you in a “club” more like Camac.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Two points

A. Pissing in the shower requires no extra water to send it to it's destination. It saves water and is therefore good for the environment.

B. In a common shower area if I had bigger balls, figuratively speaking, I would angle it at 45 degrees and go for maximum distance; warning everyone to clear a path the length of the area of course.
          Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

I can see that, brogurt
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

bwahaa

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
              A. Pissing in the shower requires no extra water to send it to it's destination. It saves water and is therefore good for the environment.

B. In a common shower area if I had bigger balls, figuratively speaking, I would angle it at 45 degrees and go for maximum distance; warning everyone to clear a path the length of the area of course.
              Thermodynamics: Warm liquid travels further than cold liquid.
              DB

Comment

Back in the day...

I see you in a “club” more like Camac.
                ... I lived just around the corner from "Sneakers" in Old City. Anyone remember that club? I was afraid of the women hanging around out front and would cross the street when stumbling home late at night.
                DB

Comment

They recently found 300 used condoms stuffed into a wall crevice in the mens' locker room at the local Y. 🤢

Comment

New meaning to the term...

Originally posted by Sellen View Post
                    They recently found 300 used condoms stuffed into a wall crevice in the mens' locker room at the local Y. 🤢
                    Alabama Getaway.

Are you sure Roy Moore isn't behind this?
                    DB

Comment

A yes. "George doesn't want to get suspended for shower urination. Why would George pee in the shower if it was bad? It's all one pipe! George is getting frustrated!".

Fuck the Falcons and the disrespectful line. I'm taking my boy to AI Nuemors Dupont in Delaware this week. Stopping in Delaware Park on way home and filling out Eagles/over & Eagles under.

Comment

I assume there was a Seinfeld episode on this

Originally posted by noguano View Post
                        A yes. "George doesn't want to get suspended for shower urination. Why would George pee in the shower if it was bad? It's all one pipe! George is getting frustrated!".

Fuck the Falcons and the disrespectful line. I'm taking my boy to AI Nuemors Dupont in Delaware this week. Stopping in Delaware Park on way home and filling out Eagles/over & Eagles under.
                        I liked his standup but never really got into the show.
                        DB

Comment

I know some people that work at AI Nuemors. Can't say specifics but I am confident it is a good place.
                          Go Bird Go !

Comment

Originally posted by IronPyrite View Post
                            I know some people that work at AI Nuemors. Can't say specifics but I am confident it is a good place.
                            We love it there. Get a nice warm feeling with each visit. My son was diagnosed with Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) February 2016. I was devastated but I have to stay strong for my son. He's also in a clinical trial at Kennedy Krieger for a Myostatin to slow or stop his muscle wasting. He's 9 will be 10 in February and still walking. We use the wheelchair for malls, and longer walks but my boy is hanging tough. Just taking it day by day. It's been very hard on our little family.

Comment

dude...

We love it there. Get a nice warm feeling with each visit. My son was diagnosed with Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) February 2016. I was devastated but I have to stay strong for my son. He's also in a clinical trial at Kennedy Krieger for a Myostatin to slow or stop his muscle wasting. He's 9 will be 10 in February and still walking. We use the wheelchair for malls, and longer walks but my boy is hanging tough. Just taking it day by day. It's been very hard on our little family.
                              I am sorry to hear it. I can't imagine how difficult that is.
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X