Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Would The Rams Tank To Play The Eagles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Would The Rams Tank To Play The Eagles?

Dumbest thing I ever heard. I think they are being dumb resting people and not going for the #3 seed. Carolina may bite them in the ass. NFL Karma is a bitch. Plus if it plays out that the #3 and #4 seeds meet in the NFC Championship they blow the home game.

I don’t know.....why does Drama Queen like

....reach arounds????

All speculation.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      Dumbest thing I ever heard. I think they are being dumb resting people and not going for the #3 seed. Carolina may bite them in the ass. NFL Karma is a bitch. Plus if it plays out that the #3 and #4 seeds meet in the NFC Championship they blow the home game.
      I think flat out tanking is just bad mojo. You play to win. You are correct about NFL Karma.

Now if guys are banged up I can understand giving them a rest.

The only situation where it makes sense to not care if you win is the one the Eagles are in right now.

I guess Minn is locked in to their slot so they can rest players as well.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The Rams lost one game on the road this year against, you guessed it, Minnesota. I'm willing to bet if Wentz was around they may not be taking this stance.

Comment

I think they're just resting players. The NFC playoffs are going to be tough regardless and the difference between a 3 and 4 seed is probably minimal. They get a home game regardless and have to travel if they win.

That being said, if they play the Eagles I think it can still be used as bulletin board material.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Yeah but wouldn't they rather be home than at New Orleans for the NFC Championship Game if it did break that way 3 versus 4?

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            I think they're just resting players. The NFC playoffs are going to be tough regardless and the difference between a 3 and 4 seed is probably minimal. They get a home game regardless and have to travel if they win.

That being said, if they play the Eagles I think it can still be used as bulletin board material.

Comment

Yeah but wouldn't they rather be home than at New Orleans for the NFC Championship Game if it did break that way 3 versus 4?
              I think that scenario requires a lot of pieces to fall, including winning the first two games which might be easier if they rest players that need it.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Karma means nothing

If Mr. McMahon wants the Rams in the Super Bowl, then they shall be in the Super Bowl. I think he wants the Saints though. Drew Brees stories beat Goff stories.
                DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                  If Mr. McMahon wants the Rams in the Super Bowl, then they shall be in the Super Bowl. I think he wants the Saints though. Drew Brees stories beat Goff stories.
                  No way. They need major LA exposure.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                  X