K Benjamind catch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K Benjamind catch

Wow, another clear TD overturned to benefit patsies. Sure, it’s just a coincidence.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

It's the most unconscionable, ridiculous bullshit ever. What the fuck is up with that organization?
    Last edited by NcEaglesfan; 12-24-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

They get more bullshit calls their way than any other organization, unbelievable.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

And they get another one..... Making up for deflategate possibly??
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Watching the Saints game here. Morelli officiating that game—obvious PI on a deep pass to Jones and they picked up the flag. Sean Payton is the biggest crybaby in the NFL.

Comment

His crew needs to get run out of the game.....

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
            Watching the Saints game here. Morelli officiating that game—obvious PI on a deep pass to Jones and they picked up the flag. Sean Payton is the biggest crybaby in the NFL.
            ..everywhere that crew goes is flag fest drowning with erratic calls....translation, he fucking sucks.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

They have to change DPI to 10 yards. 5 for holding and illegal contact. Get rid of automatic 1st downs. Also, the selective calling of “pick plays” is absurd. It’s OPI. Every time. If a defender made that contact, it would be DPI. Call it accordingly.
              Last edited by Melchior; 12-24-2017, 04:32 PM.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by royal View Post
                Wow, another clear TD overturned to benefit patsies. Sure, it’s just a coincidence.
                No way you can overturn that. Knew they would though. Its the Pats! At least it screws the Stillers.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

XFL coming back at the perfect time. If Mr McMahon is smart, he'll radically overhaul the penalty rules. And you know everyone will stand for the anthem.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                  X