No announcement yet.

SO I'M WATCHING THE 2nd HALF OF GAME...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO I'M WATCHING THE 2nd HALF OF GAME...

AS SOON AS I START, I SEE A BAD CALL AGAINST DOGS, ON BLOCKED PUNT, BAMA JUMPED, AND A NON CALL ON FACE MASK.... HORRIBLE.... STOLE POTENTIAL POINTS FROM GEORGIA.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-09-2018, 08:26 AM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Say what you want about the officials

Saban saw that they couldn't run on Georgia ... he switched to the kid with the arm and recognized that 14 was the weak link in the Georgia secondary and abused him all night.

And his defense adjusted and Fromm repeatedly couldn't covert on 3d down late in the game.
    Last edited by slag; 01-09-2018, 09:56 AM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

GETTING BACK TO IT AFTER KIDS ARE ON THE BUS.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Saban saw that they couldn't run on Georgia ... he switched to the kid with the arm and recognized that 14 was the weak link in the Georgia secondary and abused him all night.

And his defense adjusted and Fromm repeatedly couldn't covert on 3d down late in the game.
        GREAT MOVE PULLING HURT OUT, PUTTING TAGOWALAWALA IN.

Comment

I agree with the addition of running up the middle on 1st and 2nd down worked about 3% of the time.

Comment

Everybody handoff to Chubbs was a wasted play.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
            X