Amazing Igglephan juju yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Igglephan juju yesterday

People came out from all over. Must have been a great scene at the Zubus. As IG would say, "proud of ya."

I'm doing my part by staying away. First year in a long time I haven't made a game. Gotta roll with what's working!
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

True story

Late second half, I went to take a piss and warm up in my lucky bathroom downstairs where the entrance of the Headhouse Plaza store used to be.

The Eagles are down 10-9.

The Eagles take the lead 12-10 while I'm in the bathroom ... I went outside because I heard cheering an saw the score on the tv.

Not warmed up enough I go back in the bathroom and bullshit with a security guard who's also warming up.

After about 5 minutes or so, I go outside and the Eagles have the ball ... I go to watch the tv near the escalator and they're doing so good I don't fucking move from the spot ... the karma works ... they drive the field and kick the FG to go up 15-10.

I go back to my seats ... the Falcons have the ball ... as soon as they converted the 4th and 5 play to Jones the guys in my section start screaming at me to get the fuck out of there because the Eagles started playing well when I left.

So I go back to the exact spot down to that tv near the escalator and they make the goal line stand.

You're welcome.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I made it to the game despite a cancelled flight on Friday, flight delays on both legs of my second-purchased flight, and a fire on the Amtrak train line which forced me to Uber from Newark to the stadium. The Atlanta football gods did not want me in that building. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Comment

"I go back to my seats ... the Falcons have the ball ... as soon as they converted the 4th and 5 play to Jones the guys in my section start screaming at me to get the fuck out of there because the Eagles started playing well when I left."

Love it, that's awesome!
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

LOVE THE EFFORT. HEARD ABOUT THE TRAIN FIRE BUT NOT THE REST.
          ELLS LEAVING HOME AT 3 A.M. EAGLES FANS.... GOTTA LUV EM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
          X