Sixers win in Milwaukee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers win in Milwaukee

If you haven't already done so, go vote for Embiid to make the All-Star game. He deserves it.
    Last edited by Ground_Meat; 01-16-2017, 07:03 PM.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    If you haven't already done so, go vote for Embiid to make the All-Star game. He deserves it.
    Beating playoff teams on the road now... this kid is too much.

Comment

He's a legit superstar. I keep half expecting a rookie year slump but he's too good for that. It's just the tip of the iceberg with him.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I was thinking this morning...

Whoever the Sixers draft in the first round next year, immediately after the press conference introducing him they should take a hammer and break his foot. Save time.
        DB

Comment

Per ESPN: 76ers center Joel Embiid is averaging 28 points per 36 minutes. The NBA rookie record for points per 36 minutes is 29.2 by Wilt Chamberlain for the 1959-60 Philadelphia Warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            Per ESPN: 76ers center Joel Embiid is averaging 28 points per 36 minutes. The NBA rookie record for points per 36 minutes is 29.2 by Wilt Chamberlain for the 1959-60 Philadelphia Warriors.
            Amazing stuff. He is a god damn stud. Incredible defensively as well- Did anyone see the stat of him defensively during the game that had him THREE overall points better than the second place center when it comes to defending shots 6 feet and in. Embiid is SMOKING everyone in the NBA in that category. Special ability and will be a huge aspect for this team going forward when they are in the playoffs. He makes EVERYTHING challenging at the rim.
            Last edited by phillyeagles36; 01-16-2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I'm a little nervous that Simmons won't gel with these guys. They are developing really good chemistry. Granted, it's not playoff/championship caliber, but it's going to be interesting to see how Simmons fits.

Comment

I'm a little nervous that Simmons won't gel with these guys. They are developing really good chemistry. Granted, it's not playoff/championship caliber, but it's going to be interesting to see how Simmons fits.
                Simmons literally fits with anyone. He needs some shooters which seems to be present with JoJo, Sauce, Saric, and Ersan. He is the least of my concern. Transcendent talent.

Comment

Trust the process

Crazy to hear that in other arenas as he steps to the free throw line.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X