X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Prediction

Chiefs vs Packers

FF gets it done.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

FF is the only thing I can root for this post season.

Comment

Belichik vs FF is like me playing basketball vs my kids on a 7 foot rim.

Comment

YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT I THINK. I JUST HOPE I'M SO WRONG.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT I THINK. I JUST HOPE I'M SO WRONG.
          If the league is as rigged as I think it is, it's a certainty.

Comment

uh yeaah

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Belichik vs FF is like me playing basketball vs my kids on a 7 foot rim.
            FF will be ballz deep in his 3rd lobster roll, while BB is up 21 after the 1st.

That being said - rooting for Falcons vs. Chefs - Matty Ice vs FF

Comment

tell me what u think
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm probably the greatest nerf hoop ballplayer of all time

Comment

Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    tell me what u think
                    BY MY ANSWER YOU SHOULD KNOW ALREADY. DUCK KNOWS.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-02-2017, 10:55 PM.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

i think FF is having perhaps his best season yet. 12-4 with the 20th ranked offense and 24th ranked defense. but if he manages to win with those smoke and mirrors in foxborough i'll be stunned.

patriots over packers.

Comment

eh, check out the DVOA rankings and it makes a little more sense.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvo...6-dvoa-ratings

Also, Birds finished 4th (ha). Of course, they lost like 7 games by a TD or less, so that makes sense.

Comment

Pats and Green Bay with Green Bay winning.

Comment

He's afraid it will be handed to Dullass. I think they're definitely getting spotted a game. Maybe its a stretch that they are given 3 games but if it happens to go Detroit, Atlanta, then someone other than NE I could totally see it.

Comment

Rodgers gives zero fucks about your defensive scheme right now. I hope Jordy makes it back next week to eliminate them Cowfucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X