SO SITTING WITH CB EAGLE YESTERDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO SITTING WITH CB EAGLE YESTERDAY

WATCHING RODGERS, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WE WERE SEEING ALOT OF RAW, YOUNG RODGERS IN WENTZ. THE LEADERSHIP, ETC. KIDS GOT A WAYS TO GO TO GET TO A. ROD STATUS OBVIOUSLY BUT I THINK THE RAW TALENT IS THERE. GOTTA LOVE IT.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-16-2017, 04:03 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Wentz has a way to go before he gets Rodgers' throwing motion.

Watch how abbreviated Rodger's motion was on the last throw to Cooks, on the run, and how far it went on a line.

It's astonishing.

EDITED TO ADD VIDEO:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ayground-style
    Last edited by slag; 01-16-2017, 04:49 PM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

would be really cool if Wentz could hang out with Rogers

in the off-season...Pic his brain a little or at least watch tons of film on the guy and try to pick up on his ability to be calm under fire, and to keep his eyes down field when he's on the move. He has already shown alot of that,,,Kid has a ton of upside,,,Now Oline and Wr....big upgrades this year.
      Last edited by TRENT; 01-16-2017, 04:56 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        in the off-season...Pic his brain a little or at least watch tons of film on the guy and try to pick up on his ability to be calm under fire, and to keep his eyes down field when he's on the move. He has already shown alot of that,,,Kid has a ton of upside,,,Now Oline and Wr....big upgrades this year.
        I could be totally off but Rodgers just doesn't seem like a guy you would "hang out" with?

One thing that I did find interesting watching that game was just how slowly Rodgers seems to get to the line and take the snap, almost like he is baiting the defense on how slow the team is, then the ball is snapped and bang, it's gone.

Comment

I don't think he's going to learn how to be cool under pressure from hanging with anyone ... and I haven't seen any problem with him keeping his eyes down the field.

I'm no QB coach but I did read that Rodgers had a bigger windup early on and worked on his mechanics to shorten it ... mechanics might be something Wentz could pick his brain about ... so long as Rodgers isn't too busy throwing golf clubs at houseflies.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Kirwan actually mentioned this in his show today. Said Rodgers' motion at Cal made him question whether he would have any success in the NFL. But when he finally started he was a different QB.

He said this in reference to Osweiler, but he said that once you hit a certain number of reps, you are what you are.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Favre.

Comment

Lord FavreA would not give Rogers a breath mint

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                Favre.
                let alone any advice about playing qb in this league.....he was quoted "Im not helping some young guy replace me"
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  I'm no QB coach but I did read that Rodgers had a bigger windup early on and worked on his mechanics to shorten it ... mechanics might be something Wentz could pick his brain about ... so long as Rodgers isn't too busy throwing golf clubs at houseflies.
                  Rodgers carried the ball up high, like all the Tedfords.
                  Rodgers footwork, ball carriage and throwing motion all gave teams pause, hence his drop to # 24 in the draft. HC McCarthy broke him down and started from scratch in QB school that takes place every March/April

Wentz has Pederson on his side, should be able to fix anything you like and that was likely the original plan before the vikes came calling for Bradford

Comment

Rodgers observed

Comment

Working...
                    X