Super Dario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    If Embiid played every day, they would make the playoffs IMO. He won't so they will not make it. I could see the Sixers finishing above SAC, tho. Thank god for that deal.
    NOT grave-dancing, but it looks like they just lost Rudy Gay for the season (Achilles)...

Comment

It'd be nice to have at least 1 pick in the top 5

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
      If Embiid played every day, they would make the playoffs IMO. He won't so they will not make it. I could see the Sixers finishing above SAC, tho. Thank god for that deal.
      but screw their draft position they're building a winning culture.

The LA pick and right to swap with SAC are good insurance.

Comment

Maybe

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        Don't want ersan on a 2 year deal. He's good...But takes a bunch of shitty shots
        but he's the only one who has consistently hit 3s.

BC deserves props for that trade because they 100% wouldn't have as many wins as they do right now with Jerami Grant...

Comment

It will be interesting to see what they do with Ersan. He might be a trade option, too. Though I like the guy, I kind of want him around.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
            but screw their draft position they're building a winning culture.
            Embiid is great and Simmons is coming back. They're winning games against opponents you wouldn't even give them a shot to beat.

All that said, there's still a ton of holes on this team. I'm loving watching them play, but they're still young, raw and overmatched in most games.

They're going to slump sometime, probably soon.

If they don't, great, we might get playoff basketball earlier than we expected. If they do, the pick will stay towards the top.

Either way, they're way more fun to watch than they have been.

It's just a shame that all the haters were right and that Dario Saric is never coming over and Embiid is never going to play.

Comment

As the board's unofficial tankologist, I still prefer this team to lose more games and get the quality draft picks to fill the back court. This team is very close to missing out on the many quality guards available in the top of the draft.

I like Ilyasova but I'd move him if I could get a younger player or pick. I heard yesterday this team had interest on bringing back Jrue Holiday this offseason. No thanks. I still have zero faith in Colangelo.

Comment

With 11 back to backs left, I'm not so sure.

I believe that's the number. So that's 11 games Jojo won't play in.

It's a nice story, but, truthfully, they'd be better off with the higher pick.

One thing that has happened, though, is that the Sixers have become the hot ticket. Harris must be thrilled.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

They still have lal pick and the swap with sac, so they could be ok still.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                    I believe that's the number. So that's 11 games Jojo won't play in.

It's a nice story, but, truthfully, they'd be better off with the higher pick.

One thing that has happened, though, is that the Sixers have become the hot ticket. Harris must be thrilled.
                    Didn't realize there were that many back to backs left. Yeah, that's gonna be tough. I wonder if Ben's going to be on the a restriction (I image he will be).

Comment

All signs point to yes for that

Projected first game is the one after the all star break.
                      Can't wait to see him in a regular game.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I understand people wanting to get rid of Ersan but I am with rothdawg. He has had a lot of solid games and is a competent NBA rotational player. Something this team cannot take for granted. No idea what his trade value would be and would rather keep him in the short term and help continue to turn this into a winning culture. My main worry is the shit bum Lakers and how they still may keep their pick again with how they are playing. Sixers fans need to continue to root for Nets, Suns, and Heat losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          They still have lal pick and the swap with sac, so they could be ok still.
                          When it comes to other team's picks, this team hasn't really been that lucky. While I still monitor the standings and potential picks daily, I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                            When it comes to other team's picks, this team hasn't really been that lucky. While I still monitor the standings and potential picks daily, I'm not going to get my hopes up.
                            You know that Gay is out for the season right? There is no way the Kings will end up with a better record than the Sixers. Might as well root for a miracle playoff run!

Comment

I agree with this. As skeptical as I am of Colangelo, he has done a nice job of adding competent vets. You're not going to fill out a roster with all superstars. Hopefully we have a few. You need competent role players like Ersan as well.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I like Ilyasova's game.

Damn good 3 point shooter. He hustles. Can get some boards. He just shows the kids the right way to play the game. Personally, I think it would be stupid to let him walk. Sign him for a couple more years. At worst, he's great bench depth. At best, he helps Embiid by not allowing the opposition to completely pack the lane.

And why would you root for the Nets to lose? Fuck Boston and that pick they'll get from the Nets. The team to root for losses is Sacramento.

Comment

Working...
                                X