Super Dario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dittoes on that.

He plays the game the right way. He's a Pro's pro and a great mentor for the younger guys. Hell, it's not like they don't have the cap space to sign him and it's allowed Saric to get weaned into the NBA game with much less pressure on him.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      Damn good 3 point shooter. He hustles. Can get some boards. He just shows the kids the right way to play the game. Personally, I think it would be stupid to let him walk. Sign him for a couple more years. At worst, he's great bench depth. At best, he helps Embiid by not allowing the opposition to completely pack the lane.

And why would you root for the Nets to lose? Fuck Boston and that pick they'll get from the Nets. The team to root for losses is Sacramento.
      Need LAL to stay away from the top 3 pick. They currently have the 4th worst record I believe? Those are the 3 teams below them. Brooklyn sucks ass. No taking away the fact that BOS will be getting a top 3 pick.

Comment

Sarics back to back blocks won that game last nite.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
          Need LAL to stay away from the top 3 pick. They currently have the 4th worst record I believe? Those are the 3 teams below them. Brooklyn sucks ass. No taking away the fact that BOS will be getting a top 3 pick.
          Lakers have lost a lot of close games. They'll win some more...

Comment

DeMarcus Cousins by himself

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
            You know that Gay is out for the season right? There is no way the Kings will end up with a better record than the Sixers. Might as well root for a miracle playoff run!
            will win them a handful of games against weaker teams. Hopefully they spiral.

Comment

I'm torn on this

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              As the board's unofficial tankologist, I still prefer this team to lose more games and get the quality draft picks to fill the back court. This team is very close to missing out on the many quality guards available in the top of the draft.
              At the end of the day they need to have a certain number of losses but with the way the team is playing you can't root against them.

It's looking like they've finally figured out how to close out games. At a certain point they have to get away from all of the losing. On one hand they probably started winning one season too early but at the same time they're laying the foundation for the future...

It's too bad that they'll probably miss out on Fultz though (37-8-5 last night).
              Last edited by ishimonster; 01-19-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                At the end of the day they need to have a certain number of losses but with the way the team is playing you can't root against them.

It's looking like they've finally figured out how to close out games. At a certain point they have to get away from all of the losing. On one hand they probably started winning one season too early but at the same time they're laying the foundation for the future...

It's too bad that they'll probably miss out on Fultz though (37-8-5 last night).
                I guess it comes down to...is getting swept (maybe winning one game) vs Cleveland / top 3 pick.

Which is has more value for a rising franchise?

Comment

Noel is as bad on offense as Jah is bad on defense. Yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    I guess it comes down to...is getting swept (maybe winning one game) vs Cleveland / top 3 pick.

Which is has more value for a rising franchise?
                    There's a lot of value in learning how to win. That's what they're doing.

Root for Sac to tank and enjoy the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      There's a lot of value in learning how to win. That's what they're doing.

Root for Sac to tank and enjoy the ride.
                      They are about to lose again tonight...down 14 with 10 mins left.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                        They are about to lose again tonight...down 14 with 10 mins left.
                        They're in bad shape with Gay. Wouldn't surprise me to see them finish bottom three. A couple of ill-advised wins from the Lakers and we're sitting pretty this summer.

Comment

I assume (hope) Embiid is ok? I had to leave right after he went to the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                            I assume (hope) Embiid is ok? I had to leave right after he went to the locker room.
                            Yes, he was held out as a precaution. He wasn't going to play tomorrow night anyhow...

Comment

They're in bad shape with Gay. Wouldn't surprise me to see them finish bottom three. A couple of ill-advised wins from the Lakers and we're sitting pretty this summer.
                              Lakers beat Indiana tonight...good news...

Comment

If they keep going south Boogie will surely have a meltdown. Maybe they will trade him?

I agree with you, let's enjoy the ride. We need something.

Comment

Working...
                                X